more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

EFL cup 4th round draw

Started by SerbianLad, September 27, 2023, 10:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

sunburywhite

Lets not forget Cairney was made captain so that he stayed at the club not because he was Marcus Aurelius
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

RaySmith

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 27, 2023, 10:05:48 PMI predict it will be home to Port Vale, and I would be happy with that.

Remember us home to Port vale in the FA Cup in 1962 - I think that was when we got to the semi-final, and lost to Burnley,  after a replay, after a great performance in the first leg, when we were denied a last min pen after the Burnley keeper, Blacklaw, brought down Maurice Cook.

Didn't Stan Mathews begin at Port vale? - maybe ended his career there too, though mainly associated with Blackpool.

Woodlawn

Stanley Mathews ended at Stoke City his last game was against FFC at the cottage

sunburywhite

Quote from: Woodlawn on October 02, 2023, 06:04:12 PMStanley Mathews ended at Stoke City his last game was against FFC at the cottage

Was that the game George Cohen ended up with a bad injury to his knee which ended his career?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me