watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tosin

Started by MickTheBeard, October 02, 2023, 02:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

During the last transfer window tosin was mentioned to be going to monarco or spurs,considering he was suffering from a groin strain which was hampering his training,I wonder if their was ever a bid considering he would not pass a medical and now he has had an operation.

filham

I don't think anyone witnessed a rush to buy him and it is looking as if his premier league performances between summer and Christmas are not going to help his case .

sunburywhite

Has he thrown a strop and decided not to play for us again?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Pluto

I believe he's chosen to have surgery on a long term groin complaint which will keep him out until Christmas. He wants to move so his view is presumably that he might as well get the surgery now, which has probably annoyed the club brass a lot. I doubt he'll play for us again.

Bassey the warrior

We're really missing him. He's the more complete player out of him and Diop and had a strong finish to last season. It's a shame he's almost certainly leaving.