News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our very own Corked Hat (aka The Bard) on the front cover of Grazia magazine..

Started by LBNo11, January 20, 2011, 09:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...maybe I should censor you from seeing this, but Corked Hat has been hiding his light under a bushell; here he is on the front cover of the Australian version of Grazia magazine, alongside Nicole Kidman and Lindsey Lohan.

Those of you who met him last time he was over may not recognised him suited and booted and his hair groomed, but I have it on good authority that it is the same man - this is why he is on the famous Fulham fans list:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkedHat

When the photographer, Kavit Singh, posted this on Facebook I had to explain then and I shall explain now - the tie I am wearing which uncannily looks like a Chelsea tie is in fact the Carlton FC (AFL) Members tie of which I am a proud and passionate adherent. The colour and motif look like Chelsea and Carlton are indeed called The Blues but that folks is as far as it goes.  :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

The Equalizer

Quote from: CorkedHat on January 20, 2011, 10:25:53 AM
When the photographer, Kavit Singh, posted this on Facebook I had to explain then and I shall explain now - the tie I am wearing which uncannily looks like a Chelsea tie is in fact the Carlton FC (AFL) Members tie of which I am a proud and passionate adherent. The colour and motif look like Chelsea and Carlton are indeed called The Blues but that folks is as far as it goes.  :down_under:

That's all well and good John, but why are you on the front cover of a women's magazine?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Blingo

Move over George Clooney, Leonardo di Caprio and Brad Pitt. The "Bard" will be getting offers from all over the Island and will be spoilt for choice on 60 plus Shiela's. He ought to be renamed
"THE FULHAM STUD"  :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:

Burt

Blimey Mr CH sir, congratulations on joining the likes of Hugh Grant, Lilly Allen, Example, Michael Jackson, Pope JP2 etc. as a Fulham Celeb!

Don't let it go to your head...  :003:

Scrumpy

...so what do you do Corky? Are you a writer? Photographer? Playboy?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 20, 2011, 11:32:58 AM
...so what do you do Corky? Are you a writer? Photographer? Playboy?

He's obviously a celebrity.

They don't actually do anything. They just are.

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 20, 2011, 10:29:55 AM
That's all well and good John, but why are you on the front cover of a women's magazine?

As it is a women's magazine, I suspect it's a "before and after" shot for a make-over.  Polish CH up and you get Nicole Kidman!

The Equalizer

Quote from: Airfix on January 20, 2011, 12:00:37 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on January 20, 2011, 10:29:55 AM

As it is a women's magazine, I suspect it's a "before and after" shot for a make-over.  Polish CH up and you get Nicole Kidman!

Ha! Gok Wan eat your heart out!

VB

FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

Well done Mr CorkedHat.  :clap_hands:

Hmmm...Very Mods like... Is the Vespa parked outside?  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Chopper

Sold my soul to the Green Pole

NogoodBoyo

I have it on good authority that Mr. Hat is a world renowned media merchant.
Nogood "calling Corked just a plain old merchant, isit" Boyo

TheDaddy

Grab a Grazia, Is that Aussie for grab a Granny or Grandad  :hook:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

sipwell

I think it was an extreme make-over thing. (no offence intended). They made you look at least 30 years younger, CH!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!