watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harvey Elliot

Started by Thailand Mick, October 13, 2023, 05:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

last night he scored a Hatrick in England's u21s 9-1 thrashing of Serbia u21s, it may not be long before he gets a call up to the full England team. Hopefully this could mean Fulham getting some extra money out of Liverpool.

colinwhite

not convinced he gets in our team

General

Quote from: colinwhite on October 13, 2023, 07:16:39 AMnot convinced he gets in our team

Isn't he now playing pretty regularly for Liverpools first team?

He's 20 yrs of age still and has played six times this season for Liverpool already.

Let's not be too critical about the kid. He's way further ahead of most his age.

General

Also played a part in 32 games last season for Liverpool in the league and separately scored two goals in the champions league. The kid will be a name in the future. I reckon he could be a safe bet to see get a full England cap.

Dodgin

Not sure he will get a great reception at the Cottage. Establishing himself as some player though.

SerbianLad

He could potentially be an exceptional player and is already a very good player. There's a reason Jokanovic gave him his debut when he was only 15. He always had tremendous potential.

P.S. Our FA is corrupt and our youth teams aren't composed out of best talents we have, but rather out of sons of politicians, wealthy businessmen or celebrities and former athletes. That's why I don't watch our youth teams anymore and why this result isn't very surprising to me. Long gone are the days when we had our best talents and really competed for trophies in youth ranks (we even won u19 Euros 2013 and u20 World Cup 2015). Nevertheless, congrats on the win, big wins like that are always huge morale boosters for any youth team.

Thailand Mick

Just watch the highlights and I was mistaken Elliot only scored two but the standout player was a Chelsea youngster Madueke.

KentFulham

Harvey Elliot walks into the Fulham team

Andy S

We just have to wish the lad good luck and move on. He has done well so far and I hope he continues to do so. Liverpool have benefited from his natural ability. But look what happened to Basher for Sheffield United last weekend.it can all change very quickly

General

Quote from: Thailand Mick on October 13, 2023, 09:11:32 AMJust watch the highlights and I was mistaken Elliot only scored two but the standout player was a Chelsea youngster Madueke.

Yeah, Elliot only scored two, though he did set up one or two others and had a pretty good game.

perry geyton

3 X better then Fabio or Sess at this level

S.F.Sorrow

We snatched him from QPR, Liverpool snatched him from us. That's just how it works. I don't see how we could have expected much loyalty from a player that came to us from the QPR youth system.

Great player but he doesn't come across as a very nice person. Hopefully he has grown up a bit and stopped posting offensive videos on social media.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on October 14, 2023, 03:46:38 PMWe snatched him from QPR, Liverpool snatched him from us. That's just how it works. I don't see how we could have expected much loyalty from a player that came to us from the QPR youth system.

Great player but he doesn't come across as a very nice person. Hopefully he has grown up a bit and stopped posting offensive videos on social media.

I have just read this thread through until I have got to your entry with which I fully agree. Elliott was only ever a Fulham player in name with no commitment to the club whatsoever. His family were Liverpool supporters and some of his behaviour has shown him to be a nasty piece of work.

hovewhite

Quote from: perry geyton on October 14, 2023, 01:49:22 AM3 X better then Fabio or Sess at this level
let's face it club loyalty's from players left our building after johnny Haynes.But wish the lad well.

colinwhite

playing for Liverpool doesn't mean he would walk into our team . different circumstances and different needs in how teams play . good player but he still has a lot to prove and is by no means a starter in Liverpools side.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on October 14, 2023, 04:01:17 PM
Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on October 14, 2023, 03:46:38 PMWe snatched him from QPR, Liverpool snatched him from us. That's just how it works. I don't see how we could have expected much loyalty from a player that came to us from the QPR youth system.

I have just read this thread through until I have got to your entry with which I fully agree. Elliott was only ever a Fulham player in name with no commitment to the club whatsoever. His family were Liverpool supporters and some of his behaviour has shown him to be a nasty piece of work.
Its possible he has grown up a bit... but he never came across as anything other than an ignorant twit... imo.. leopard's rarely change their spots.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

St Eve

I still prefer Fabio. Under Marco's guidance he would be great for us

Whitestone

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 15, 2023, 10:44:22 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on October 14, 2023, 04:01:17 PM

Its possible he has grown up a bit... but he never came across as anything other than an ignorant twit... imo.. leopard's rarely change their spots.
COYW

He was a child and he acted like one so he'll probably mature like most people seem to manage.