watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yesterdays game

Started by perry geyton, October 24, 2023, 04:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

I don't know what it was and I rarely take football too personal these days but yesterdays game really knocked the wind out of me, was miserable for the rest of the day, I'm in Los Angeles so the game ended at 2 pm and I had to go take care of some business miserably, you lot are lucky you get to go home and go straight to bed, I almost attacked some bloke with a leaf blower at one point

Anyways I dunno what it was about that game I thought we played well, just gave away two sloppy goals and can't score per usual, maybe that's what bothering me,,,, it just totally rubbed me the wrong way more then ever, the manner of the defeat and of coarse the fact it was Spurs didn't help either

That was rough but Feel back to normal today.
So far,,,,

MisfitKid

Hang in there Perry...
I feel your pain.  There is nothing better than to start my Saturday morning with a win and it carries over the weekend.  A loss not so much...  ::cry::
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SP

For me, it laid bare the gulf in budgets. Our £20m CB was no match for their players three or four times the cost.

Fortunately, there are other teams with far greater financial restraints below us but it doesn't do much for the competition.

perry geyton

Quote from: MisfitKid on October 24, 2023, 04:14:58 PMHang in there Perry...
I feel your pain.  There is nothing better than to start my Saturday morning with a win and it carries over the weekend.  A loss not so much...  ::cry::
True !!
Maybe cos it was a Monday it made it even worse