watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So happy for muniz

Started by Willham, November 01, 2023, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

On weekend when he got on the end of the cross with that flick i thought to myself, that's one of the first times this year ive seen a striker get on the end of a low cross by us.

Then he does it again today and gets the reward:p

Bassey the warrior

Yeah he did well today: held the ball up, pressed well and posed a threat. Deserves another start.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 01, 2023, 09:48:42 PMYeah he did well today: held the ball up, pressed well and posed a threat. Deserves another start.

Much more effective than either Raul or Vinnie
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on November 01, 2023, 10:03:30 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 01, 2023, 09:48:42 PMYeah he did well today: held the ball up, pressed well and posed a threat. Deserves another start.

Much more effective than either Raul or Vinnie
easy to be more effective than those 2.start him Saturday Marco.

H4usuallysitting

Kingjay81

Of the three of our strikers, it's his body language and effort that sets him apart. He just looks more up for it. And there's good quality in there too along with giving defenders a battle.

Bit worried if he'll be fit for Saturday. He went down off the ball in the 2nd half and had to get the physios on for treatment then he got subbed a few mins later .

hovewhite

Will be a shame for and the team if he's not fit as he looks a talent and could be a big player ongoing for Fulham.

Woolly Mammoth

The performance and the goal will give him so much more confidence.
Not just for himself but for his team mates whose confidence in him will grow.
As has already been mentioned he looked more up for the battle with urgency and desire and hunger.
He was busy and showed more energy than Raul 
 and Vinny.
He has youth on his side and if he continues to develop his upper body strength in conjunction with the coaching he will receive, we may have a decent quality player.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Marcel_Gecov

I think it is forgotten that he is only 22. Surely out of the current three he is the most worth keeping for an extra year or two to see if he starts fulfilling that potential. Could see him, Jimenez and New striker for the rest of the year.

Ronnief

It will be interesting to see how Jay Stansfield gets on against Ipswich on Saturday against their first team players.
A comparison between him and Muniz would be good or could they eventually play alongside each other.

JackHamlet90

Always liked him think he has good talent deserves a run of games

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Kingjay81 on November 02, 2023, 08:57:45 AMOf the three of our strikers, it's his body language and effort that sets him apart. He just looks more up for it. And there's good quality in there too along with giving defenders a battle.

Bit worried if he'll be fit for Saturday. He went down off the ball in the 2nd half and had to get the physios on for treatment then he got subbed a few mins later .

This is a great point, he gives his all and plays with a smile on his face. It's quite a jump from playing against Ipswich to Man Utd but why not start him, Silva can put an arm around his shoulder if he struggles, avoid him losing confidence.