watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOSIN

Started by perry geyton, December 10, 2023, 07:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordedmundo

Tosin's aerial ability and threat from attacking set pieces compensate for the few mistakes that he makes. I would say that he is slightly better than Diop, but both are good pro's with a decent attitude.

It would appear that he has been set on leaving for a while now - I don't think it is about money, more that he thinks he can play for a top six team.

Hopefully, he is having a re-think now that he is back in the side and enjoying his football. The way we are playing - we may not be far of the top six this side of Christmas...!

JimOG

Quote from: Lordedmundo on December 11, 2023, 10:30:57 AMTosin's aerial ability and threat from attacking set pieces compensate for the few mistakes that he makes. I would say that he is slightly better than Diop, but both are good pro's with a decent attitude.

It would appear that he has been set on leaving for a while now - I don't think it is about money, more that he thinks he can play for a top six team.

Hopefully, he is having a re-think now that he is back in the side and enjoying his football. The way we are playing - we may not be far of the top six this side of Christmas...!

For me this aerial threat has been lacking. But yesterday's header, dismissing Zuma in the process, shows he can be that dominant centre back. We mustn't let him go in the January sales

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Lordedmundo on December 11, 2023, 10:30:57 AMTosin's aerial ability and threat from attacking set pieces compensate for the few mistakes that he makes. I would say that he is slightly better than Diop, but both are good pro's with a decent attitude.

He didn't celebrate like someone who's thinking of leaving and seemed very emotional and all the players went to him straight away but I guess we don't know what he was thinking.

Colton F.C.

Quote from: Eton White on December 11, 2023, 09:24:38 AMHe even made Garth Crooks' team of the week. How often does a Fulham player do that?!

Not very often as suggested by only one player making the cut after a 5-0 demolition of the 'Champions of Europe'.

peachcobbler

Quote from: Thailand Mick on December 11, 2023, 06:52:04 AMFunny how people see a game differently, Tosin let Jarrod Bowen get away from him and allow him two very presentable chances to score but thankfully he hit them both straight at Leno, also gave the ball away similar to Bassey at spurs but again West ham didn't take advantage of that but he did score a good goal. 6/10 for me

Yeah I agree the praise is a bit odd. He had a good game but no way MoM next to TC or Iwobi. Couple things that stood out:

1) It was criminal that Bowen was somehow able to beat him and also bring the ball down against him/Bassey on two occasions. That just cannot happen.
2) Tosin still seems to have a lapse or two when passing. He rifled it into the midfield waist high a couple times, which is almost never a good idea, and after JP dispossessed Bowen Tosin played it back to the only spot on the pitch he couldn't which almost led to a West Ham goal.

Don't get me wrong, good performance, but he still has some rust I think and/or still has that tendency to make a bad pass 

Benny

Bassey & Tosin is a new partnership with this being only the second time they have started together

Both have been brilliant IMO and will get even better with more games if they stay as the CB pairing

MickTheBeard

I believe tosin is better than diepe,would prefer selling diepe have a different back up not so clumsy and another much younger player to grow in the squad,remember once their 4 to 5 year contract is up value is too low,it's a buisness not a hobby.