News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How a conversation may have went (in my opinion)

Started by Nick Bateman, December 18, 2023, 01:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
"We are playing Fulham who has won 5-0 in the last two games. We cannot beat them. How can you, as you say in your country, knobble them?"

Howard Webb
"Greetings your Royal Majesty! (bows) I will tell the referee to give every dive your wonderful beloved Newcastle do, and give as few free kicks as possible to Fulham. As you know your Highness, we have to give a few just to pretend we are not cheating, but none in a dangerous area.
You can tell your players can use the elbow or any rough stuff especially on their lead striker who is vulnerable to head injuries. It might provoke him and if he even does the slightest of fouls we will get him sent off as early as we can. I've got a man in Stockley Park in case the referee misses anything."

"Thank you Webb. The suitcase is in the usual place."
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Bill2

Very funny but after watching the incident with Martinelli yesterday you may not be far from the truth.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 18, 2023, 01:41:57 PMCrown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
"We are playing Fulham who has won 5-0 in the last two games. We cannot beat them. How can you, as you say in your country, knobble them?"

Howard Webb
"Greetings your Royal Majesty! (bows) I will tell the referee to give every dive your wonderful beloved Newcastle do, and give as few free kicks as possible to Fulham. As you know your Highness, we have to give a few just to pretend we are not cheating, but none in a dangerous area.
You can tell your players can use the elbow or any rough stuff especially on their lead striker who is vulnerable to head injuries. It might provoke him and if he even does the slightest of fouls we will get him sent off as early as we can. I've got a man in Stockley Park in case the referee misses anything."

"Thank you Webb. The suitcase is in the usual place."

That is word for word perfect and exactly what happened.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.