Started by os5889, January 22, 2011, 12:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

On the Wolves Liverpool there is a girly ass ref

os5889

A womans natural attraction to gold might not work in Liverpools favour

The Equalizer

WITCH! BURN HER!   :014: :dead horse:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cebu

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 22, 2011, 12:59:06 PM
WITCH! BURN HER!   :014: :dead horse:

Ah, a man with traditional values!

finnster01

That looks like Michelle Platini to me... :011:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Blingo

Good call Finny, looks like a 3 wheel bike doesn't she?

The Equalizer

Quote from: Blingo on January 22, 2011, 01:12:54 PM

BAHAHAHAHA!! I've not heard that before! Brilliant Sir!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Quote from: Blingo on January 22, 2011, 01:12:54 PM
Certainly does Blingo, that's not a boat race I'd like to wake up with in my arm.  :035:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Ron Sheepskin

"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

os5889

She just made one blindo call

1-0 pool

epsomraver

Bring back Wendy Toms, now there was a pair of thunder thighs on a very feminine woman :clap_hands: :dft010: real keep your name chalked on your boots territory!

epsomraver

os5889

manxman

Get back to the kitchen love :49: :doh:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

colossus

Can't wait for female refs. Chants of "the referees a munter!"

Or "P - M - T    P - M - T" when the ref loses her cool

:hook:

sipwell

I am very much in favour of female referees actually. The ones I have seen leading a game did so excellently. What is more, the players had "issues" discussing things with her, so she was on top of everything.

An anecdote should suffice.
My Belgian team, Union Saint Gilloise, was playing a league game. At one point one of our players made a, admittedly, nasty charge on his opponent. The female referee correctly gave a free kick and a yellow card to that player. The stands agreed: the tackle was uncalled for and dangerous. No noise was heard (normally a very critical crowd). The players of the opposition however started to nag that he actually deserved a red card. I think 6 or 7 of them were around the referee, pleading for red. At one point she shouted, on the top of her voice, "will you all bloody shut up?". The stands were applauding and laughing like mad, especially since you saw all those grown-up football players walking, with their heads down, back to their place. It was like they were schoolboys punished by the scary teacher.
The game ended with the home crowd singing "we want her to be our referee". That was called for because she hadn't mate a single mistake all game long. Every decision (for or against) was spot on. Every free kick and every card was just and fair.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that men like power. It is "my judgement" because "I am boss". It goes to their head. Women are more interested in doing a good job (excelling at it) than at the power dimension.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

HatterDon

She didn't make a mistake all match. Although Darke and McManaman called her at fault for not flagging offside on the build-up to Liverpool's first, they both had to finally agree she got it right.

Got no problem with female officials.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel