watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, December 22, 2023, 11:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Lowly Burnley at the Cottage tomorrow with 3 points to be won which could take us into the top half of the table for Christmas. However we know the players will have to be fit and focused otherwise an upset can happen.

We are on form, no need for changes. My line up would be:-

Leno
                  Tete      Tosin           Bassy      Robinson

Cairney     Palhinha   

Periera
                      Iwobi                       Willian
                                    Muniz 

Arthur

Leno

Tete    Tosin    Bassey/Diop  Robinson

Palhinha   

Periera        Cairney

Iwobi          Wilson            Willian

I wonder whether Bassey may be injured. (I saw him hobbling at the end of the shoot-out.)

Cairney and Pereira to return. No requirement to be unduly defensive and include Reed.

In the absence of Jimenez, I would prefer to see Wilson used as a false nine. In my opinion, Muniz doesn't get involved in the play as much as we need. I think well-timed runs from Wilson (such as he made for Vinicius' goal against West Ham) are more likely to result in our creating chances.

bencher

Quote from: Molly453 on December 22, 2023, 12:06:42 PMI wholeheartedly recommend https://melbet.ng/en/sport to anyone seeking a reliable and top-notch service for sports betting. As an avid enthusiast in this domain, I can confidently assert that Melbet has consistently stood out as a trustworthy platform. The user-friendly interface, coupled with a vast array of sports events and markets, makes the overall betting experience seamless and enjoyable. What truly sets Melbet apart is its commitment to transparency and fairness, ensuring that users have a secure and fair betting environment.

thank you Molly for that recommendation. I'm sure lots of us will now rush to chuck away our money on this site.

gang

Quote from: Molly453 on December 22, 2023, 12:06:42 PMI wholeheartedly recommend https://melbet.ng/en/sport to anyone seeking a reliable and top-notch service for sports betting. As an avid enthusiast in this domain, I can confidently assert that Melbet has consistently stood out as a trustworthy platform. The user-friendly interface, coupled with a vast array of sports events and markets, makes the overall betting experience seamless and enjoyable. What truly sets Melbet apart is its commitment to transparency and fairness, ensuring that users have a secure and fair betting environment.

Does this post not qualify as an advert?

flyingfish

A truly heartfelt endorsement there

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: filham on December 22, 2023, 11:34:21 AMLowly Burnley at the Cottage tomorrow with 3 points to be won which could take us into the top half of the table for Christmas. However we know the players will have to be fit and focused otherwise an upset can happen.

Leno

Cairney     Palhinha   

Periera
                                    Muniz 

Same team I'd go for as well. Exactly the type of game Willian and Iwobi can hopefully have a field day in. We 'should' be creating a lot of chances and will be a confidence boost for Muniz if he can get on the scoresheet.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Jem

What team and formation were you thinking molly?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Twig

What the hell is this and why is it on here?

btffc

Has anything been said about Willian's availability? Did he get a concussion against Everton? He pointed to his head when he asked to come off

WolverineFFC

Quote from: filham on December 22, 2023, 11:34:21 AMLowly Burnley at the Cottage tomorrow with 3 points to be won which could take us into the top half of the table for Christmas. However we know the players will have to be fit and focused otherwise an upset can happen.

Leno
    Tete  Tosin  Bassy Robinson

Cairney.  Palhinha   

Iwobi    Pereira    Willian
             Muniz

I expect to see Castagne for Tete, but otherwise I agree

Southcoastffc

Quote from: gang on December 22, 2023, 12:42:54 PM

Good Golly Miss Molly, sure like to ball
Oooh, Good Golly Miss Molly, sure like to ball
When you're rockin' and a-rollin'
Can't hear your mama call.

2nd verse:

Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam!
Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Lovely Spam!
Lovely Spam!
Lovely Spam!
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

WhiteJC

assuming their all fit...

WhiteJC

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 22, 2023, 03:53:27 PM

2nd verse:

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Lovely Spam!
Lovely Spam!
Lovely Spam!
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!

Molly453 has been banned  ::thumb::

e4b

C Block

Leno

Cairney     Palhinha   

Periera
                                    Muniz 

This is the team I would pick as our strongest BUT I'm not sure it's the team Marco will go for, if there is no way back on the Tosin contract situation then there comes a time you must go with the players that are committed to the club, so Marco may go for Diop and Bassey.

Twig

Quote from: C Block on December 22, 2023, 05:09:31 PM

Leno

Cairney     Palhinha   

Periera
                                    Muniz 

This is the team I would pick as our strongest BUT I'm not sure it's the team Marco will go for, if there is no way back on the Tosin contract situation then there comes a time you must go with the players that are committed to the club, so Marco may go for Diop and Bassey.

That's an issue for the future not now.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: WhiteJC on December 22, 2023, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 22, 2023, 03:53:27 PM

2nd verse:

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am
Lovely Spam!