Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Something wrong here
Players look right off
Smell s bad to me after 60 years of watching

Rightwhite

Oh behave will ya?? Relegation fodder?? Lol

Somerset Fulham

Were you on here when we won two games by five goals on the bounce, Basz?

Baszab

Yes - relegation fodder

Truly shocking  performance for 3 games in a row - sandwiched with the lucky draw at Everton

Rightwhite

Panic stations as per usual after a loss.

perry geyton

That was depressing but certainly not relegation fodder

Calm down

Baszab

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 26, 2023, 04:54:06 PMWere you on here when we won two games by five goals on the bounce, Basz?

Yes I was at both games and we were brilliant

Since then they have been truly shocking and something looks wrong

Where's Ream?

Maybe it will improve with Jimenez return

perry geyton

Quote from: Baszab on December 26, 2023, 04:54:10 PMYes - relegation fodder

Truly shocking  performance for 3 games in a row - sandwiched with the lucky draw at Everton
And the two 5-0 wins previous

FFC1987

I think this highlights a bad window, a seriously imbalanced squad and just how stupid the Jimenez sending off was and how much it's cost us. If you dont think we're in the relegation fight, you're dreaming. I'm confident we'll finish well out of it still but we could very easily drift into those danger zones now.we're a bottom 6 team and hen we have one of two injuries.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Burnley and Sheffield United are almost certainly down, but Luton... Luton are going to make a fight for it, they are now just 6 points behind Fulham with a game in hand, as do most of the other teams below us.

I agree with above that we should be okay,  but for the first time in a while we have to look behind us somewhat.

Definitely need 2 or 3 really good signings in Jan.

Baszab

6 points ahead of Luton

I just feel that we look completely stale and clueless going forward

Squad is quite thin

Depressing..... but agreed -  not the end of the world yet

H4usuallysitting

Willian and Jimenez are needed

The Old Count

I don't think the OP is being unrealistic. We're 6 points in front of Luton - they have a game in hand. All teams near us picking up wins us looking really poor. Clearly cause for concern.

elgreenio

look so abject. With Arsenal and Chelsea next up in the league, good luck getting through those unscathed
touch my camera through the fence

Twig

This was the worst I can remember watching under Marco so I can understand the perception that something is not quite right. I also feel that we will hover in the places just above the relegation zone rather than amongst the top ten. However I think relegation fodder is too strong.

Plodder

Too early yet for "relegation fodder", but the nature of the last two performances, and three league defeats in a row against an out of form Newcastle and two of the lesser quality Premier League team, are concerning.  It really was a stinker of a performance today.

Woolly Mammoth

It certainly is a call for concern.
Not one Fulham player has scored a goal for 4 games in open play.

Surely we cannot wait to sign a striker on the last day of the Window, we need the cavalry to gallop over the hill asap.
Luton Town are catching us up, and we have two Cup Competitions to negotiate as well.
A week in football is a long time.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

Cba to be concerned. When I think we'll never win again, we pull out two 5 nil wins in a row. When I think we'll never lose again, we poo the bed. Whatever will be will be.

Worcesterwhite

I've got to admit I love Marco, but that was a pathetic performance.

Neil D

Quote from: Plodder on December 26, 2023, 05:05:22 PMToo early yet for "relegation fodder",

How about 'death spiral'?