perry geyton

SP

Would've been useful last night.

H4usuallysitting

When back - he'll be like a new signing

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

davew

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 11, 2024, 07:08:03 PMWhen back - he'll be like a new signing
Play a couple of games and have a rest the next few months! Can't wait!!

Seriously though, the guy is an exciting player which is why a lot of clubs wanted him including Fulham, ok we all know he is not really a goal scorer but the potential is there! I hope he returns to play for us soon, his injury record is not doing anybody any good!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Snibbo

For what it's worth:

Adama Traore Diarra   Thigh Injury   Hamstring Strain   24/01/2024   Currently Being Assessed   Ruled Out   

(From epl injuries site)

perry geyton

Oh he's still out for Chelsea I see

RAY Rock ????

Get him on the bench for the second leg . 🙏

sunburywhite

He has been out for longer than the Rail Union
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

mcbride5912

Interesting that in the club's Gridserve promo video on Twitter TC and Willian instantly named Adama as being the most likely to be late to training.

bog

Quote from: mcbride5912 on January 19, 2024, 02:48:42 PMInteresting that in the club's Gridserve promo video on Twitter TC and Willian instantly named Adama as being the most likely to be late to training.

Always worried of injuring himself if walking to fast to his car?

Grassy Noel

Quote from: mcbride5912 on January 19, 2024, 02:48:42 PMInteresting that in the club's Gridserve promo video on Twitter TC and Willian instantly named Adama as being the most likely to be late to training.
So would Willian be if he damaged his hamstring.