watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 23, 2024, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Quote from: Bassey the warrior (formerly Mitro) on January 23, 2024, 03:13:50 PM
Quote from: Maidstone Lee on January 23, 2024, 11:53:24 AMLeno

Tete Tosin Ream Robinson

Palhinha Cairney

Reid Andreas Willian

Raul

Cairney back in and Bobby keeps his place on the right. Wilson is much better off the bench

This would be my line up too.
Mine too

TC's Sporran

we had reed in for tc first leg and we missed a trick, a much weakened liverpool were there for the taking and we should have played tc and gone for it. but now liverpool are much strengthened and for me, not being too pessimistic, the chance has gone.
tc had a run where he was motm or close in a few games on the trot, but his worth seems to have been forgotten by some
 possibly fizzled out due to the whole team being rubbish in a couple of games.

i can see silva picking picking reed.

SerbianLad

Leno
Tete Tosin Diop Robinson
  Palhinha Cairney
 BDR Andreas Willian
        Raul
Castagne/Tete is a 50/50 pretty much, but I feel like in a game like today, where build-up play may not be that important, Tete, who is better defensively and has better crosses is the better option. Wilson to provide the spark of the bench if needed, while Bobby starts so he can help out defensively, as I would play a pretty offensive minded midfield, with both TC and Andreas.

TC's Sporran

one thing we do need is movement up front off the ball. i dont want to see no options like in previous games.

KentFulham

As expected Castagne on the goal was wildly miles from his man, Tete on please