more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Flags - awkward

Started by King_Crud, January 25, 2024, 11:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Crud

Have been sent this a few times from mates:

I feel like that episode from Fathet Ted where everyone thinks he's become a racist. "I'm not in the Klan, i keep telling you"

HV71

I must admit when I took my seat in the Riverside I had exactly the same thought ......

Cambridge Away

I don't know what you guys are on about

Steeeeeeeeeed

The Kraken Kottage Klan (as I saw in the comments) 😂

Southcoastffc

Yes, ignore the black ones, don't let facts or the whole picture spoil a whinge.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

perry geyton

Do people take 'em home or do they all end up in the trash after the game ?!?!

The Rock

Bring back the clappers.

Whitestone

Quote from: The Rock on January 25, 2024, 03:38:37 PMBring back the clappers.

They haven't gone away. There were clappers too yesterday.

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 25, 2024, 03:34:57 PMYes, ignore the black ones, don't let facts or the whole picture spoil a whinge.

Ignore the black ones? First the club show support for the Klan and now this? This club is really going downhill. Such a shame, used to be such a family club, now we aren't much better than Chelscum or Millwall.

gang

Doesn't matter what you do nowadays there is always someone, somewhere that will take offence.
The world has gone mad, no offence meant to anyone mad.

love4ffc

It looked good to me on the TV and I liked seeing all the flags waving.  It never crossed my mind that it looked like something from a clan rally.  Just goes to show that some people will try to take anything and turn it into something bad so they can get an instant reaction on their social media accounts. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Rightwhite

It's flags on f####ng flagpoles for crying out loud. Amazing how some people can be offended by flags and turn a positive  memorable occasion into negativity.

WindyCity

I thought the flag waving and fireworks at the beginning of the game were pretty cool and revved up the excitement level. 

But looking at those flags at rest, wow, it is kinda creepy.........

Somerset Fulham

Its a joke lads, I don't think that anybody was seriously suggesting that Fulham support the Klan!

Personally, I thought it was nice of the Barton family to pop along though.

HV71

Exactly Somerset - early in the evening before many fans had entered the stadium it looked like a rally with everyone bending their heads . It looked quite spooky and I had to smile ( maybe not very politically correct of  me but I couldn't help but see the funny side )  A lady behind me quipped ' OMG Klu klux Khan rally "

perry geyton

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on January 25, 2024, 04:08:22 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 25, 2024, 03:34:57 PMYes, ignore the black ones, don't let facts or the whole picture spoil a whinge.

Ignore the black ones? First the club show support for the Klan and now this? This club is really going downhill. Such a shame, used to be such a family club, now we aren't much better than Chelscum or Millwall.
Wow! Either your sense of humour is extremely weird or you have amazing ability to misunderstand my post.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

All that  pvc wasted. What's the world coming to? Yes it did look spectacular but we should be trying to cut back on our use of all kinds of plastic. I left mine behind as did most people. We've already had two sets of scarves now we've had the flags is it rosettes and shirts next?

Lewes White

What is the problem 🤷�♂️

Bassey the warrior

It gives Come On You Whites a whole other meaning.