watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next 2 games

Started by StuinSalop, January 25, 2024, 02:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuinSalop

So, either Marco and I know nothing about football or some of you know better.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: StuinSalop on January 27, 2024, 10:35:30 PMSo, either Marco and I know nothing about football or some of you know better.

I was prepared to keep my powder dry and move on.
But now that you have mentioned it.
I shall respond by saying that the pair of you need your heads banging together.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

StuinSalop

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 27, 2024, 11:47:57 PM
Quote from: StuinSalop on January 27, 2024, 10:35:30 PMSo, either Marco and I know nothing about football or some of you know better.

I was prepared to keep my powder dry and move on.
But now that you have mentioned it.
I shall respond by saying that the pair of you need your heads banging together.

Well I did say, let's see what he does as my view is he would know better than you or I for many reasons of course.  Know how the players are re injury, fatigue, etc etc.  also He knows we have an important game in a few days.  Anyway, last nights selection was as I expected.  That's all.
We move on.

Twig

Well I couldn't get to the cup game last night but I will be at the Cottage for Everton. I am hoping that having fielded a weakened team yesterday I watch our lads run riot against Everton! If that happens then I think we will all forgive him!

HV71

I'm just preying that Wilson's shoulder heals enough for him to start . We need him very badly against Everton  - especially without Awobi.

Having had shoulder problems myself - I fear the worst

filham

Lets try and forget the disaster of our FA cup tie and concentrate on the next two important premier league matches.
The WIlson injury is a blow, our attack needs every bit of skill and pace available and Wilson 's contribution could have been critical in the next two games.
We are also without Iwobi so we are going to struggle again to score goals, We never ever win at Turf Moor so a win against Everton is important , failure to pick up more than a point from these two matches and we will be thinking of relegation prospects again.