watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nfr: Cauley Woodrow

Started by SP, March 09, 2024, 07:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Two Premier League goals, ten years apart, that's some stat.

MickTheBeard

The bloke from chelsea no goals possible 4m fee Woodrow 1m with add ons born in Luton.

Eton White

Quote from: MickTheBeard on March 09, 2024, 07:10:18 PMThe bloke from chelsea no goals possible 4m fee Woodrow 1m with add ons born in Luton.

??

alfie

Quote from: MickTheBeard on March 09, 2024, 07:10:18 PMThe bloke from chelsea no goals possible 4m fee Woodrow 1m with add ons born in Luton.
You have to be on the pitch first
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

AJW48361

Both against Crystal Palace

filham

If this thread trying to compare Cauley Woodrow with Broja then it is in error as Broja was brought here as a lone striker where as Cauley is more of a number 10.

Better to ask the question who would you prefer Cauley or Pereira both of whom have scored but one goal this season.

I always liked Cauley and was sorry to see him leave.

Chutney

Broja's best ever season is 6 in 32, I am sure given 32 games Woodrow would get close to that.
C O Y W

Angus Telford

Quote from: Chutney on March 11, 2024, 11:08:58 AMBroja's best ever season is 6 in 32, I am sure given 32 games Woodrow would get close to that.

Equally if Broja had a full season starting at CF for Chelsea or Fulham now, i'm sure he'd surpass that.

Somerset Fulham

Yes, I'm not sure what is going on here but are people comparing Cauley to Broja and suggesting that Woodrow could have been better?

Steeeeeeeeeed

Robert Downey Jr won his Oscar yesterday 31 years after he was first nominated... He's the Cauley Woodrow of acting.

Twig

Quote from: filham on March 11, 2024, 10:32:53 AMIf this thread trying to compare Cauley Woodrow with Broja then it is in error as Broja was brought here as a lone striker where as Cauley is more of a number 10.

Better to ask the question who would you prefer Cauley or Pereira both of whom have scored but one goal this season.

I always liked Cauley and was sorry to see him leave.

Precisely. Comparisons between Woodrow and Borja are a non-starter, they are different types of player in different positions. If I had to choose between Woodrow and Periera then personally I would probably stick with what we already have. Although I do like Woodrow.

RaySmith

Great goal by Cauley for Luton, but Broja made a couple of very good runs with the ball, at the Wolves defence, looked very threatening.
He could do well for us, while Cauley plays for Luton- not sure what conclusion can be drawn.

Marco will have to decide how much game time top give Broja, after Muniz's recent form.

Carborundum

At the time he was being phased out I couldn't see why Rui Fonte was better. But it didn't take long after Mitro arrived to see we had needed an upgrade.

CW has had an impressive and lengthy career.  The day he came to the Cottage with Barnsley and absolutely schooled us must have been a sweet one for him.