watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham internationals during this break

Started by SerbianLad, March 21, 2024, 03:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage expat

Quote from: WindyCity on March 22, 2024, 04:52:45 PMThought Robinson and BDR had "ok" games, nothing extraordinary, just a few good moments, but on balance acceptable shows.  Tim Ream did not play but was on bench.  Thought both teams lacked in quality.  Somewhat muted game to watch. 

Interesting sequence where Robinson misplayed a Jamaica throw-in, giving up the ball to BDR who promptly set up Jamaica's one goal.

SerbianLad

btffc

De Fougerolles on the bench for Canada

btffc

De Fougerolles subbed on in the 93rd minute. Game was over at the point but nice for him to make his debut.

btffc

Bassey sent back to London by Nigeria. Still don't know what the injury is but this isn't great news. Really hope he doesn't have to miss any matches.

demeant0r

Quote from: btffc on March 24, 2024, 06:14:23 PMBassey sent back to London by Nigeria. Still don't know what the injury is but this isn't great news. Really hope he doesn't have to miss any matches.

Was this something he picked up vs Tottenham or the internationals?

btffc

Quote from: demeant0r on March 24, 2024, 06:38:42 PM
Quote from: btffc on March 24, 2024, 06:14:23 PMBassey sent back to London by Nigeria. Still don't know what the injury is but this isn't great news. Really hope he doesn't have to miss any matches.

Unclear but I think it happened in one of the first training sessions Nigeria had.

demeant0r

Quote from: btffc on March 24, 2024, 06:51:07 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on March 24, 2024, 06:38:42 PM

Unclear but I think it happened in one of the first training sessions Nigeria had.

Typical, let's hope it's not serious. I think it'll be fine for him to miss SU though.

MisfitKid

Sweet, we are kings of the CONCACAF!!! (No, I don't know what it stands for... ::wink::) USA, USA.  The Mexico fans will never learn to keep quiet with that stuff...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

Was busy yesterday so didn't get to watch matches yesterday, but Jamaica won the third place match vs Panama with BDR playing full 90 minutes (if anyone watched and is willing to share how he played it would be much appreciated). Both Robinson and Ream played the entire match, as USA won 0-2 against Mexico and secured a CONCACAF Nations League title (again, if someone could share how they played,I would appreciate it)

Today we have only two players playing, both in friendlies:

Lukic(Cyprus-Serbia 5 pm UK time)Broja(Sweeden-Albania 6 pm UK time).

Finnans Right Peg

SerbianLad

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on March 25, 2024, 06:08:55 PMLukic subbed at half time
Did okay, our head coach wanted to play two up top so switched him with Luka Jovic. It predictably turned out to be a horrible decision. We are being dominated by Cyprus at the moment. They even hit the post. Unless we change our head coach you should beat us very easily at the EUROs.

SerbianLad

Broja is playing atm. He started for Albania against Sweden.

FulhamKC

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 25, 2024, 12:19:37 PMBoth Robinson and Ream played the entire match, as USA won 0-2 against Mexico and secured a CONCACAF Nations League title (again, if someone could share how they played,I would appreciate it)

I only saw the 2nd half but I thought both played well.

SerbianLad

As it has been reported already here, Lukic played the first half in Serbia's 0-1 win over Cyprus. Broja played 77 minutes in Albania's 1-0 loss to Sweden.

Today we have:

Friendlies-Iwobi(Mali-Nigeria 8 pm UK time), FBT(Senegal-Benin 7.30 pm UK time), Castagne(as you all probably know England-Belgium 7.45 pm UK time), Leno(Germany-Netherlands 7.45 pm UK time), Rodak(Norway-Slovakia 6 pm UK time), Andreas(Spain-Brazil 8.30 pm UK time) and Mbabu(Ireland-Switzerland 7.45 pm UK time).

And a more important match, the EURO play-offs final-Wilson(Wales-Poland 7.45 pm UK time).

SerbianLad

Rodak saved a penalty in Slovakia's 1-1 draw against Norway. Castagne played the whole match vs England, not sure how he got on as I was watching Wales, I hope someone can give a short report as I know probably a lot of you watched the match. FBT didn't even make the squad, Leno was on the bench. Andreas came on in the second half and from what I can gather from reading comments on twitter, he played well and took the corner from which Brazil equalized 2-2 (the match ended in 3-3). Mbabu came on in the 64th minute in Switzerland's 0-1 win over Ireland. Harry Wilson played well, imo at least. He scored his penalty in the shoot-out as well, but unfortunately they lost.

Iwobi is still playing, Nigeria is losing 1-0 to Mali.

Edit: it ended 2-0. Iwobi played full 90+ minutes.

btffc

Short highlight clip of Andreas from both friendlies for those who may have missed it.

cmg

Marek saves Haarland's penalty:

(... 'Haarland misses penaty', if you prefer.)

DadCreature

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 25, 2024, 12:19:37 PMWas busy yesterday so didn't get to watch matches yesterday, but Jamaica won the third place match vs Panama with BDR playing full 90 minutes (if anyone watched and is willing to share how he played it would be much appreciated). Both Robinson and Ream played the entire match, as USA won 0-2 against Mexico and secured a CONCACAF Nations League title (again, if someone could share how they played,I would appreciate it).
Both played full match and played very well.  Inserting Ream into the squad made an enormous difference as he was consistently able to pick apart Mexico with his passes.

SerbianLad

Quote from: DadCreature on March 29, 2024, 02:23:29 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on March 25, 2024, 12:19:37 PMWas busy yesterday so didn't get to watch matches yesterday, but Jamaica won the third place match vs Panama with BDR playing full 90 minutes (if anyone watched and is willing to share how he played it would be much appreciated). Both Robinson and Ream played the entire match, as USA won 0-2 against Mexico and secured a CONCACAF Nations League title (again, if someone could share how they played,I would appreciate it).
Both played full match and played very well.  Inserting Ream into the squad made an enormous difference as he was consistently able to pick apart Mexico with his passes.
Thanks man!