watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Women 4 v Dartford 0

Started by Lighthouse, April 07, 2024, 04:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Entertaining match in the lower leagues of the Womens game. Sadly Fulham have little chance of gaining the top spot needed for promotion relying on other results. But Dartford are one of two sides that have a chance of making the one promotion position. Having only lost twice this season. But thanks to the help of two own  goals Fulham looked good for their 4 - 0 decisive victory.

Last home game of the season and played at a blustery Cottage and shown live on YT.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SP

I watched the last five minutes, a great result. Love that some of the FFC players went into the crowd after the game, looks as though they had a great day.

Eton White

Do Fulham Women normally play at Craven Cottage?

I thought they often play at Motspur Park, or does it depend on the game?

RaySmith

Sorry I missed it, didn't see it was on until too late.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Eton White on April 07, 2024, 05:12:21 PMDo Fulham Women normally play at Craven Cottage?

I thought they often play at Motspur Park, or does it depend on the game?

No they only play at The Cottage on special occasions. This was the last home game of the season I think.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

btffc

Would be nice if the women could move up the pyramid a bit. At least to like the Championship level. There only being a single promotion slot in their current league makes it difficult, but I would imagine with just some minimal investment it would be possible to move up fairly quickly.

AJW48361

Enjoyed the Match Fulham grew into the Game after a sticky first 10/15 minutes
but a unfortunate og and a well taken 2nd gave them 2-0 H/T lead.Much improved after the Break they ran out well deserved 4-0 winners.