watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket share.

Started by SuffolkWhite, April 14, 2024, 09:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Looking to share my season ticket again for next season, if anyone is interested then please PM me.

I sit in the Hammersmith. Don't know season ticket prices yet, but it's roughly £35 a game this season.

My mate has decided not to carry on next season and I can only manage 10 games ish.

Cheers.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

hovewhite

Suffolk I can only do Saturday games if could get 8 Saturday games that would be fine.

SuffolkWhite

Thanks Hove, will consider your kind offer......have sent a PM .
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SuffolkWhite

A share is still available.

Does anyone know how the ticket exchange works and if its worthwhile? I may ring the club also.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SP

Suffolk, someone is trying to contact you on the TFI board as he's not registered on FoF.

SuffolkWhite

I'm not on the tfi board?

Edit,
Have signed up on tiff or voy now, can't work it out but think I've posted a message.

Thanks SP
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Friendsoffulham

Can we ask everyone to be careful when being contacted about ST ticket shares. Places like TFI don't require you to register when posting, so it could be anyone, even touts. Makes sure you do your due diligence when arranging things like this, as FOF won't be held responsible.

gang

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 16, 2024, 01:14:23 PMA share is still available.

Does anyone know how the ticket exchange works and if its worthwhile? I may ring the club also.

Only available when the game is sold out. I have used it twice, once my ticket was sold and the other time not.

SuffolkWhite

Thanks
Quote from: gang on April 16, 2024, 10:20:40 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 16, 2024, 01:14:23 PMA share is still available.

Only available when the game is sold out. I have used it twice, once my ticket was sold and the other time not.

Thanks gang, does the club reimburse financially?
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 16, 2024, 10:43:35 PMThanks

Yes, one 19th of the price you paid for your ST
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 17, 2024, 08:26:01 AM

But as a credit to your account not in cash. Therefore you can use it against tickets bought for say a cup tie or additional tickets for grandchildren in my case or I assume against the following years ST

SG

Quote from: SG on April 17, 2024, 08:45:05 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 17, 2024, 08:26:01 AM

But as a credit to your account not in cash. Therefore you can use it against tickets bought for say a cup tie or additional tickets for grandchildren in my case or I assume against the following years ST

P.S. I have found it very useful as I struggle with 8.00 pm midweek kick offs

SuffolkWhite

Thanks everyone for the replays, I think I Will only share with a FoF fan or with friends at the cottage, and if no luck then decide if it's me and the ticket exchange for next season.

"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 17, 2024, 10:08:32 AMThanks everyone for the replays, I think I Will only share with a FoF fan or with friends at the cottage, and if no luck then decide if it's me and the ticket exchange for next season.

The 8 (or there about) game's Suffolk....are they generally midweek 8pm k/o