watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket renewals 24/25

Started by Takemehome27, April 26, 2024, 02:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takemehome27

SEASON TICKETS ARE NOW OPEN FOR RENEWAL!

As the Club prepares to compete for a third consecutive season in the Premier League, everyone at Fulham would like to thank our fans for their continued support. Over the course of the current campaign we have enjoyed memorable moments and special victories together, and your support has contributed to our success.

To recognise supporter loyalty, an exclusive renewal price is being offered to existing season ticket holders for the 2024/25 campaign.

The Club is pleased to share that season ticket renewals for all juniors and concessions – over 65s and young adults – will be frozen throughout Craven Cottage, as well as all age categories within the Riverside Stand. Adult season tickets for the 2024/25 campaign will increase by 4% across the Hammersmith & Putney Ends and Johnny Haynes Stand.

A Season Ticket continues to offer the best value to watch top-flight football at Craven Cottage, guaranteeing a seat for all 19 home league matches.

Communications are today being sent directly to supporters via email, outlining their price to renew for 2024/25. This information has also been sent by post and will land with fans in the coming days.

Supporters are encouraged to renew their existing seat as soon as possible, with seats held until 5pm on Friday 31st May 2024.

DIGITAL TICKETS

For the 2024/25 Premier League season the Club is introducing digital season tickets, providing a new way to enter Craven Cottage on matchdays.

All physical season cards will be discontinued upon the conclusion of the current campaign and later this summer fans will receive a 2024/25 digital season ticket, for use on their smartphone.

We understand this new process may raise questions from fans, and some supporters may not have access to a smartphone. The Club will support fans who require any further assistance and understand there will be some exemption groups, who will be able to apply for an alternative entry method.

Further information around digital ticketing and how to access your ticket will be provided this summer.

SuffolkWhite

So how does the digital thing work on the phone? Also, doesthst mean you can't lend your season ticket out?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Takemehome27

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 26, 2024, 02:22:45 PMSo how does the digital thing work on the phone? Also, doesthst mean you can't lend your season ticket out?

My understanding is the season ticket holder can forward the match day ticket onto someone who is in their friends and family contacts(unsure if the club will charge a fee at the moment)

btffc

Less than expected given last year's new season ticket price which is nice but would have liked to see a full freeze on the price.

Also, not really sure I understand why they are capping at 15,000 season tickets. Believe more than that were sold this season and with all the extra hospitality and premium seats being added with the full open of the Riverside I would definitely not expect more current seats to be converted to hospitality/premium so are they really thinking that having more single game tickets are the right decision? I understand single game tickets are a little more money than a season ticket on a per game basis but it's not drastic so you'd think they would prefer more season tickets where every game is sold prior to the season starting. I don't feel like the reward outweighs the risk.

elgreenio

Will going digital help in reduction/identification of away fans in home ends when it happens? Imagine that's more "member" tickets anyway but...

Pleasantly surprised by this announcement, I do wonder if there's going to be a hidden cost for having a physical card for my son who doesn't yet have a mobile phone
touch my camera through the fence

Southcoastffc

A good slap in the face for the moaners and whingers claiming that prices were going to go up by 20%.  Given our demographic it will be interesting to see how digital ticketing will go. I suspect that there will be a significant number of STHs who don't have a smart phone or aren't proficient in using one.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ffcthereligion

I
Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 26, 2024, 03:32:18 PMA good slap in the face for the moaners and whingers claiming that prices were going to go up by 20%.  Given our demographic it will be interesting to see how digital ticketing will go. I suspect that there will be a significant number of STHs who don't have a smart phone or aren't proficient in using one.

I personally find this post unnecessary and odd - but that's just my opinion.

Is there a need to be divisive and start celebrating 'slaps in the face' for others, who you refer to as 'moaners and whingers', just because they were concerned at the possibility of further price hikes? Why is that your first reaction?

KentFulham

Quote from: btffc on April 26, 2024, 02:36:10 PMLess than expected given last year's new season ticket price which is nice but would have liked to see a full freeze on the price.

Also, not really sure I understand why they are capping at 15,000 season tickets. Believe more than that were sold this season and with all the extra hospitality and premium seats being added with the full open of the Riverside I would definitely not expect more current seats to be converted to hospitality/premium so are they really thinking that having more single game tickets are the right decision? I understand single game tickets are a little more money than a season ticket on a per game basis but it's not drastic so you'd think they would prefer more season tickets where every game is sold prior to the season starting. I don't feel like the reward outweighs the risk.

It is basically double! My hammersmith is £30ish a game, versus £60 on match day, looks like the club are looking for more spot purchases than ST's

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ffcthereligion on April 26, 2024, 03:37:55 PMI
Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 26, 2024, 03:32:18 PMA good slap in the face for the moaners and whingers claiming that prices were going to go up by 20%.  Given our demographic it will be interesting to see how digital ticketing will go. I suspect that there will be a significant number of STHs who don't have a smart phone or aren't proficient in using one.

I personally find this post unnecessary and odd - but that's just my opinion.

Is there a need to be divisive and start celebrating 'slaps in the face' for others, who you refer to as 'moaners and whingers', just because they were concerned at the possibility of further price hikes? Why is that your first reaction?
Answering your last question, because I've had ongoing dialogue with members of FST, and others, during which I've generally said 'Let's wait and see' and their approach has been "The sky is falling in".
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Take Me Home MAF

Take it you are aware there was a large price increase last year, and the fact the 'moaners and groaners' may have made a difference keeping it down.

ffc73

No complaints from me. Less than £28.50 per home game for my adult season ticket in H7.

Thank you FFC.  :Khan_you_fix_it:

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Take Me Home MAF on April 26, 2024, 03:51:52 PM

Take it you are aware there was a large price increase last year, and the fact the 'moaners and groaners' may have made a difference keeping it down.

Of course, I'm very well aware of prices over many years and that my HE ST costs me about £28/game.  That is IMO (maybe not in others') extremely good value.

mrmicawbers

Can you imagine how many pages this would be had Fulham went mad with their price increase. Well done Fulham.

love4ffc

Quote from: btffc on April 26, 2024, 02:36:10 PMLess than expected given last year's new season ticket price which is nice but would have liked to see a full freeze on the price.

Talking with my mates who are season ticket holders, There were 17,000 sold last season and now they are capping at 15,000.  So in theory, if all 17,000 local fans were to try and renew at the same time then 2000 of them would be out of luck.  More than likely those 2000 tickets will be sold to tourists for a lot more and very possibly end up in the hands of away fans. 

So yes, the club for the most part froze or kept price increases to a minimum but only so they could get in more tourist dollars.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Shredhead

Quote from: Takemehome27 on April 26, 2024, 02:31:25 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on April 26, 2024, 02:22:45 PMSo how does the digital thing work on the phone? Also, doesthst mean you can't lend your season ticket out?

My understanding is the season ticket holder can forward the match day ticket onto someone who is in their friends and family contacts(unsure if the club will charge a fee at the moment)

Not according to the FAQs that say this:
 'Can I share my Season Ticket with a friend?
Season Tickets are for the sole use of the named supporter. If you are unable to attend a game and would like a friend to use your ticket, you will need to request this in writing by emailing [email protected] so a match ticket can be issued.

Please note there is a £5 charge for this service. An upgrade price is applicable if a concession season ticket is passed to an adult.'

I foresee a lot of delays with this and huge queues at the ticket office on matchdays.

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Bill2

They make more money on single tickets so makes sense to do that and as we virtually sell out every home game it means more cash to spend from ticket revenue and sales in the shop.

Bill2

Quote from: love4ffc on April 26, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

Talking with my mates who are season ticket holders, There were 17,000 sold last season and now they are capping at 15,000.  So in theory, if all 17,000 local fans were to try and renew at the same time then 2000 of them would be out of luck.  More than likely those 2000 tickets will be sold to tourists for a lot more and very possibly end up in the hands of away fans. 

So yes, the club for the most part froze or kept price increases to a minimum but only so they could get in more tourist dollars.   
So if everyone renews could be a problem. Does anyone know the number of season tickets sold last season?

_Putney_

Well, I don't bring my phone to the game. So I'll need some other form of entry.

Jock White

As a silly old git I'm pleased the ST prices are frozen.
£415 for 19 matches is good value for me especially as I plan my attendance around caring for in-laws in NE Scotland - generally get to more than I miss especially this year.
Sensible from FFC

Logicalman

[
Quote from: Bill2 on April 26, 2024, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on April 26, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

So if everyone renews could be a problem. Does anyone know the number of season tickets sold last season?

Just north of 15K according to another fulham website!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.