watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Who is Grant Holt and is he evil?

Started by duffbeer, January 28, 2011, 01:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Can't listen to the rant (at work), but Grant Holt is class.

If we didn't mind a player unafraid of the odd dive (Norwich City fans shout stuff out like "Bravo! 8/10" and the like for a good one, apparently), I think he could do very well in the Premiership.

Whiteroom

Grant Holt is great. He is strong and a clinical finisher. he is also brimming with confidence after scoring a lot of goals for the canaries. I thnk he would be great in the prem. Who knows, maybe he will be up here next season anyway.

Whiteroom

I just watched the video. Is it a piss take? That guy is an A1 weirdo. Norwich are a brilliant side. I have a huge amount of respect for them. They also have terrific fans.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Whiteroom on January 28, 2011, 01:57:14 PM
I just watched the video. Is it a piss take? That guy is an A1 weirdo. Norwich are a brilliant side. I have a huge amount of respect for them. They also have terrific fans.

Look at the scarf he has on the wall - I suspect that might explain it!

Whiteroom, were you there the day we relegated them 6-0? I always wonder if they have a bit of a grudge. Guess we will find out next season.

The Doctor

There are copious clues on the wall behind him as to why he hates Norwich.  I'm guessing this video was made some time around late November/early December 2010?  Norwich thumped Ipswich 4-1 in the "Old Farm" derby.  Grant Holt got a hat-trick.

But you can't be the full ticket to make a video like that after a defeat

aFFCn_Fan

What's a toewag? And who is this Guard who will do the punishing?
@hincharoo

sipwell

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on January 28, 2011, 02:07:30 PM
What's a toewag? And who is this Guard who will do the punishing?

Sorry to correct you, but are actually toewag cheetas. I am still clueless as to what it means
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!