watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham shirt(s)

Started by sipwell, January 31, 2011, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

Is it allowed to share my happiness ((1000 x (:yay:)25)) for the fact that my two Fulham shirts arrived in the mail today?

I will be wearing my "Dembele" shirt all day for good fortune. And tomorrow too, and the day after, and the day after that...

:yay:

In order to transcend my bout of egotism, when was the last time you were overly excited about a Fulham product and what was that?

PS. Thanks Airfix for, as usual, being the logistical mastermind!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ImperialWhite

Ole, ole ole ole!
Moussa, Dembélé!

Not really related... just couldn't help myself.

I love Fulham "stuff". Favourite was probably my Craven Cottage mug (until I dropped it). More recently, I'm pretty chuffed with my long sleeve third kit. For my birthday, my sister bought me the programme for Fulham v Wolves the year I was born (1988 - anyone remember the score? Or go, even?).

BalDrick

Anyone else think the Southampton shirt, with a slight change, would be a great shirt design for us? (I put this on another thread but can't remember which one!)
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

richie17

what is the fit like?  (he says eating a doughnut)

sipwell

Quote from: richie17 on January 31, 2011, 10:57:36 AM
what is the fit like?  (he says eating a doughnut)

Given I have the same posture as Dembele: perfect.  :005:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Airfix

Quote from: ImperialWhite on January 31, 2011, 10:43:25 AM
For my birthday, my sister bought me the programme for Fulham v Wolves the year I was born (1988 - anyone remember the score? Or go, even?).

2-2

LBNo11

...Imperial White, on your actual birthday, we should have played Chester City, but the match was postponed until April (we won 2-0) so this programme is pretty rare:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska