watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele.

Started by FFCSteve, February 02, 2011, 10:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCSteve

He's fast becoming my favorite player to watch! Real quality stuff.

COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

SuffolkWhite

Hughes has unearthed a real bargain.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MrFFC

yeah dembele is a very good player quality signing by hughes!
Come on you Whites!! :)

Fernhurst

Out on his feet at the end though..... it's gonna take him some time to adjust physically from Belgian time but our most exciting forward since Louis Saha.

Walsh

He is actually insane!

FFCSteve

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 02, 2011, 10:41:18 PM
Out on his feet at the end though.....

I'm not surprised with the effort he put in.

The Equalizer

He played an absolute blinder this evening. A real joy to watch.

I'm quite excited about the potential of Kakuta too. He wasn't on the pitch for long and managed to impress me no end. The speed of the guy and his eye for a good pass were astounding. A shame he didn't score!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FFCSteve

Absolutely agree!

Give him a few games to settle.
I know it's early days, but he did show some real potential!

Mr Fulham

Can't wait to see him Bobby, AJ and Dempsey in action together. Champions League forward line! :drums:

DevonFFC

I don't want him to burn out though, he runs himself into the ground right up until final whistle....

BUT WHAT A BLOODY PLAYER...PACE...CONTROL....STRENGTH....VISION....PASSING...BUT TO NAME A FEW

I LOVE THE GUY, getting him on me shirt next week

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

sw9white

pure quality

the spark we needed to get the season back on track

AlFayedsChequebook

The boy is pure class. He glides around the pitch with the ball and is strong on the ball too

The good news is that no-one outside Fulham circles has noticed quite how good he is yet.

LordNelson

Class.  Hope we can hold on to him for awhile though.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Fulham_Adam

The thought of him and Zamora combining is  :yay:
The past is told by those who win.

Tom

He has become my second favorite player.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on February 03, 2011, 12:57:20 AM
He has become my second favorite player.

Right behind Schwarzer, right?  :hook:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

I do like the way that they interchange up front now. AJ,Dembele,Demps and when Kakuta came on, him as well. Out wide, down the centre,flip flop all over the place. Duff too. It is looking as if Hughes has at last showed us some original thinking in tactics up front. Something we need without a target. Very clever stuff because it clearly confuses the defenders.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NogoodBoyo

He has excellent balance.  The ball seems tied to his boot-laces.  He's also very quick.  He nicks the ball off opponents before they've even realised he's there.  Strong like bull too.  That run and shot for the fourth goal against Spurs was one of the finest individual goals I've seen scored by a Fulham player.  He had no space to aim for, Dempsey was in oceans of space ahead and to his left.  He should have made the pass.  He didn't.  4 fantastic nil.
Nogood "Dembele is a marvel" Boyo

cutbushcitylimits

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on February 03, 2011, 12:23:42 AM
The boy is pure class. He glides around the pitch with the ball and is strong on the ball too

The good news is that no-one outside Fulham circles has noticed quite how good he is yet.

Souness has been raving about him