https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele.

Started by FFCSteve, February 02, 2011, 10:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on February 03, 2011, 01:18:16 AM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on February 03, 2011, 12:23:42 AM
The boy is pure class. He glides around the pitch with the ball and is strong on the ball too

The good news is that no-one outside Fulham circles has noticed quite how good he is yet.

Souness has been raving about him

Souness who? :drums:

BarryP

I am convinced that Dembele in Belgium mean class.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

leonffc

The best all round forward player we've had for years. Absolute quality.

How long until the big boys come sniffing though?

The Doctor

Dembele is indeed a class act.  Glad to see him back on form again.  Was also surprised to find him behind me in the queue at KFC last night.  There must be a "wings" joke in there somewhere, but I can't be bothered at this time of the morning...

WhiteJC

Quote from: ollienixs on February 02, 2011, 11:17:16 PM
I don't want him to burn out though, he runs himself into the ground right up until final whistle....

BUT WHAT A BLOODY PLAYER...PACE...CONTROL....STRENGTH....VISION....PASSING...BUT TO NAME A FEW

I LOVE THE GUY, getting him on me shirt next week

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Doctor on February 03, 2011, 08:46:05 AM
Dembele is indeed a class act.  Glad to see him back on form again.  Was also surprised to find him behind me in the queue at KFC last night.  There must be a "wings" joke in there somewhere, but I can't be bothered at this time of the morning...

Is that the KFC on Putney High Street?

Did you have a chat?

The Doctor

Yep, Putney KFC at just gone 11pm last night.  Didn't chat because I'm a bit rubbish with famous people and had a train to catch.  Plus he was with his missus.

I'm liking that I follow a Premier League standard diet

Basil

What a bargain at £5 million, everything you would want as fan, highly entertaining, committed, selfless. He also creates space for other players as teams are now doubling up on him. I would like to see a new improved contract in the summer so he can afford an upgrade from KFC to Nandos and also to reward him and try to keep him away from bigger offers.

sipwell

I'll pass it on whenever I would see him.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

SHADY1

Great player, balance,pace,control hard worker with great strength... and chips in with a goal ... he will be worth  10 million plus soon as others take note ....
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Doctor on February 03, 2011, 09:10:27 AM
Yep, Putney KFC at just gone 11pm last night.  Didn't chat because I'm a bit rubbish with famous people and had a train to catch.  Plus he was with his missus.

I'm liking that I follow a Premier League standard diet

Oh, and the question we are all wondering - What did he order? I am guessing a Family Bucket