watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Matt The Swede

Started by White Noise, February 03, 2011, 06:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Many Happy Returns young sir. Really enjoy your contributions to this board and hope you have a great day.

You share your birthday with Hollywood weirdo and writer, director and producer Michael Cimino of 'The Deer Hunter' fame, Royston Vasey esq - aka Roy 'Chubby' Brown, Motown leg-end Johnny Bristol and Greatest Living Swede Henning Mankell the creator of miserablist detective Wallander -

Click here to view - Deer hunter bar scene

League of Gentlemen Mayor Vaughn

Johnny Bristol - Hang On In There Baby (1974)

Kenneth Branagh - Wallander Tribute

leonffc

Tom

Happy Birthday Matt!  :beer:  :wine:  :beer:  :wine:
Fulham for life!

WhiteJC

AlFayedsChequebook

FC Silver Fox

Happy birthday Matt. How come everyone else gets scantily clad beautiful girls and you just get video clips?
As far as I can see you only share your birthday with one ex-Fulham player, Dave Nelson. He played 23 games for us just after the war having signed from Arsenal. He scored 2 goals as a midfield player before moving on to Brentford. No doubt Peabody and Corked Hat saw him play and can add more information.  History does not recall if Nelson had just one eye and a dodgy arm.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LBNo11

...Grattis och många lyckliga returer, har en bra dag (och natt) och tackar för att du valt Fulham...

Here is the nearest programme cover for your birthdate:-

(The score was 1 -1 in front of 3,804 fans at Craven Cottage)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

Happy Birthday Sir. I have been watching the original Swedish episodes of Wallander and the Danish series called The Killing. So my impression of your life is one of moodiness and trying not to be involved in some awful cover up to a Murder. For goodness sake be careful.  :005:

Anyway have a good one. Birthday that is. Not a moody crime.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrska

Happy Birthday Matt..  have a cracking day fella.. :wine: :beer: :045: :54:

ImperialWhite

Have a good one! Happy birthday  :wine:

sipwell

Grattis, mate !

I hope you have a splendid birthday which you celebrate by having NO hang over from last night's bingeing because fulham won.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

cebu

Many happy returns to you, sir! Don't forget to    :beer:  +   :wine:

Burt

Many happy returns Mr Matt sir  :wine:

finnster01

Many happy returns Mr Matt. Please have a great day, many  :beer:, and don't overdose on ABBA  :dft012:

Speaking of ABBA, I witnessed a Man U fan here in NY just the other day after the Torres deal went through torturing these 3 Liverpool fans in an Irish pub here by playing ABBA's Fernando on the juke box over and over again...   :011: :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

Happy birthday Matt, have a great today and here's to 3 birthday points at Villa.

Ps. Where are the Swedish birthday lovelies WN?

RidgeRider

Happy Birthday from California Matt! Have a great day!  :wine:

White Noise

Quote from: Jimpav on February 03, 2011, 02:12:11 PM
Happy birthday Matt, have a great today and here's to 3 birthday points at Villa.

Gone for good Jim. I am a wimmin's libber all the way now - apart from my reference to school girls going on the game in FulhamRob's 'headline' thread.

Jimpav

Quote from: White Noise on February 03, 2011, 02:24:22 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on February 03, 2011, 02:12:11 PM

Gone for good Jim. I am a wimmin's libber all the way now - apart from my reference to school girls going on the game in FulhamRob's 'headline' thread.

Don't worry as long as it didn't involve the off side rule and female linesperson then I'm sure it was fine :hook:

Blingo

Birthday Greetings from a warm and sunny Gib also :)

Matt

Thank you very much, lads! As I'm in London at the moment yesterday's win was the best present I could get. Looking forward to the trip to Birmingham on Saturday and hopefully we can get something from that game as well.

LBno11, impressive Swedish!  :clap_hands:

Now... did someone mentioned the pub?  :beer:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!