watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chairman Mo flag

Started by NorthernWhite, February 04, 2011, 07:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Whatever happened to the flag of appreciation for chairman Mo? I know about 6 months ago quite a bit of work had been done with various mock designs made and manufacturers costs put together.

I'd be more than happy to contribute and as the great man is not getting any younger, it would be nice to do something whilst he still travels to games to appreciate it.

If we can, let's get this moving and I'm more than happy to assist in anyway.

LBNo11

...NW, I did my best with my limited time, I am sure people would have contributed but nobody was prepared to volunteer to get together and agree wording/design/size/format/what happens to any excess of funds, how is it legally banked, account set-up etc., and speak to the club and get certain details that have yet to be answered by them.

I haven't the time to do that on my own (and sure as hell wasn't going to go out on a limb with my preferences to be shot down or sniped at).
The previous project on the Johnny Haynes statue was fraught with politics and personal agendas and I am not getting involved on a new project on my own.

See the last page of the original post:-

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=1133.150
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fletchino

It's only a flag would it really be that hard can fof not open a paypal account and wording pictures be put to a vote on here

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: FLETCHINO on February 04, 2011, 11:52:37 AM
It's only a flag would it really be that hard can fof not open a paypal account and wording pictures be put to a vote on here

Its not that hard.....Can FOF do it?

lol

sipwell

@ LB: you are basically looking at a youngster who is willing to devote some time and energy into the project. I must say I do not have time to do that and equally am not in UK-land enough to participate.

Have you ever bothered to contact the MPs who present themselves as Fulham fans and the management of the artists involved? They could surely help you forward.

Basically you need some kind of a website which can be used for funding, participation and public relations.

Even though this all sounds very tempting - very tempting indeed - I simply lack time to do so. I have real life issues to deal with (like finishing a PhD before my scholarship runs out) but I would not mind helping in the reflection stage.

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

NorthernWhite

Hi LB, I've just sent you a PM.