watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please dear Lord,

Started by Tom, February 05, 2011, 08:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

All I ask is that we take a point away from this game. If your feeling up to it, I would take three. We deserve at least a point with how well we have been playing of late. Come on you Whites!!!
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on February 05, 2011, 08:11:22 AM
All I ask is that we take a point away from this game. If your feeling up to it, I would take three. We deserve at least a point with how well we have been playing of late. Come on you Whites!!!
A point here and help us to defeat the evil blues on the 14th and we would be happy to make a sacrifice of three points to you against Citeh  :Sparkyticus: .

Burt

sipwell

Is that your new routine, Tom? If so, it worked a few times in the recent past so  :045: :045: :045: :045:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

cebu

Maybe the Lord will grant us no points today, but 3 against Chelsea. That would still be very OK.

Admin

That plank Pantsil has ruined this for you!!!

Tom

Quote from: sipwell on February 05, 2011, 01:18:55 PM
Is that your new routine, Tom? If so, it worked a few times in the recent past so  :045: :045: :045: :045:
It is the new routine sipwell.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Admin on February 05, 2011, 03:27:47 PM

That plank Pantsil has ruined this for you!!!
Again. Time for him to go!
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Praise be to the bald head of AJ  :Sparkyticus:

os5889

Please can we have 3 points tday, it would make my day after some abuse about our travelling 600 from some villains this afternoon

NogoodBoyo

Tom tugging on the ear of the lord.
Nogood "who'd have thunk, eh" Boyo

Burt

:Sparkyticus: All praise reverend Tom  :Sparkyticus:

The first man of the cloth who has  :tom: as his catch-phrase.

All I hope is that you will be praying for 3 against our dear neighbours.

Tom

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
Fulham for life!