watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One Day Soon Dembele Will Amaze

Started by White Noise, February 05, 2011, 08:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Now he is back and playing well I think it is a matter of time before Moussa does something extraordinary in a game.

I know the Prem is a different type of football to that he has played elsewhere and that you don't get as much space or time on the ball, but I can see him pulling out a moment of magic that will suddenly announce his arrival to the footballing masses. 

If not today then Monday week would do just fine Moussa. Thanks.  :Sparkyticus:

Steve_orino

A combination between Demps, Kaku, & Dembele would be nice to see tomorrow...especially for the winner.

COYW!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Jimpav

His two goals against Wolves were amazing enough - that result was massive in the scheme of things.

If it wasn't for those we would currently be a lot closer to the trapdoor, we would have only had one league win by Christmas and no doubt Sparky would be cleaning out the chicken coop at Blackburn.

epsomraver

His goal against Spuds was superb, if Rooney or Torres had run from the centre circle and scored all on their own Sky reporters would be creaming their jeans if you excuse the expression

ImperialWhite

The problem with Dembélé is, I feel like I've got a girlfriend that's out of my league.

Every transfer window: Darling, please don't go to Spurs, they won't love you like I love you...

But let's forget all that, a brace against Chelsea would be super.

sipwell

Quote from: ImperialWhite on February 05, 2011, 12:23:42 PM
The problem with Dembélé is, I feel like I've got a girlfriend that's out of my league.
Every transfer window: Darling, please don't go to Spurs, they won't love you like I love you...

I will say it one more time, IW, please pay attention (and hand in your 500 word essay like I asked you.

Dembélé wants to play. The name of the club doesn't matter. He picked Fulham over Brum because Fulham probably said: Moussa, sign with us, be in the starting XI. When he was younger, he turned down major clubs because they could not offer him minutes to play. At 16 he could go to Ajax Amsterdam. He refused and picked Willem II instead, a minor minor club.

He will leave (I do not doubt that) when he feels he has learned even more things and the club he is going to is going to put him in the starting XI.

PS. Money isn't a deal either, for what I read from his interviews.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

But let's forget all that, a brace against Chelsea would be super.
That is part of the problem Mr IW, innit? Now that people have picked up on Dempsey too, you do have to worry come August if Dembele, Hangeland and Dempsey are still wearing a Fulham jersey.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Me-ate-Live, innit??

If he becomes the player he promises to be, This  Club will put him in the shop window like a prize pig and sell him to the highest bidder. 
Then we will call him Judas and moan about the manner of his departure ...........it's all so yesterday
Saha anybody ????????????????????

ron

Quote from: epsomraver on February 05, 2011, 11:44:27 AM
His goal against Spuds was superb, if Rooney or Torres had run from the centre circle and scored all on their own Sky reporters would be creaming their jeans if you excuse the expression

Absolutely ! If any proof was needed, surely that run when he took the ball through the centre of the whole length of Spurs territory provided it in abundance. That was the kind of move we wrinklies marvelled at those years ago when Allan Clarke ran on to a ball........

DevonFFC

Quote from: KCat on February 05, 2011, 12:45:21 PM
If he becomes the player he promises to be, This  Club will put him in the shop window like a prize pig and sell him to the highest bidder. 
Then we will call him Judas and moan about the manner of his departure ...........it's all so yesterday

But if we can show and prove we are an ambitious club looking to go on to better things and try to aim for top 7 each season players will want to stay with us, but if we look to shift our talent out for a sum every time, players will always see us as a stepping stone. We are london based which is a plus for any player, we have an every growing fan base, our stadium however small is the most beautiful in the prem and i feel there could be room for small expansion and redevelopment (toilets). We need to stop lying down rolling over and prove that we can and do play like the best of them.

Villa, Sunderland what can they offer we cant just out of interest???

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ollienixs on February 05, 2011, 01:17:29 PM
Quote from: KCat on February 05, 2011, 12:45:21 PM

But if we can show and prove we are an ambitious club looking to go on to better things and try to aim for top 7 each season players will want to stay with us, but if we look to shift our talent out for a sum every time, players will always see us as a stepping stone. We are london based which is a plus for any player, we have an every growing fan base, our stadium however small is the most beautiful in the prem and i feel there could be room for small expansion and redevelopment (toilets). We need to stop lying down rolling over and prove that we can and do play like the best of them.

Villa, Sunderland what can they offer we cant just out of interest???
40,000 crowds if things are going well and probably bigger wages.

Jimpav

Quote from: finnster01 on February 05, 2011, 12:38:41 PM
That is part of the problem Mr IW, innit? Now that people have picked up on Dempsey too, you do have to worry come August if Dembele, Hangeland and Dempsey are still wearing a Fulham jersey.

I used to worry about the likes of Saha, Boa Morte, Malbranque, Bullard etc leaving.

We have only gone on to bigger and better things though so these days I'm not so scared.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: sipwell on February 05, 2011, 12:34:24 PM

I will say it one more time, IW, please pay attention (and hand in your 500 word essay like I asked you.

Dembélé wants to play. The name of the club doesn't matter. He picked Fulham over Brum because Fulham probably said: Moussa, sign with us, be in the starting XI. When he was younger, he turned down major clubs because they could not offer him minutes to play. At 16 he could go to Ajax Amsterdam. He refused and picked Willem II instead, a minor minor club.

He will leave (I do not doubt that) when he feels he has learned even more things and the club he is going to is going to put him in the starting XI.

PS. Money isn't a deal either, for what I read from his interviews.

Yes sir! Sorry sir, my dog ate my essay!

Incidentally, is Dembélé getting many caps for Belgium? I've been meaning to watch a Belgium game, but they tend to clash with England games.

sipwell

He is called up every time (and now, for a friendly against I-have-no-clue as well). Belgium has a good defence, a good midfield but a lousy attack. We have one, unexperienced, super player but we do lack someone with experience up front.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Always had a weak spot for Belgium (and that's not just because of the beer). Used to love players such as Ceulemans, Gerets and Van Der Elst. Certainly now a team on the up-up and with Dembele on board, I will be following Belgium a lot closer again.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Sector9

Quote from: Jimpav on February 05, 2011, 01:28:46 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on February 05, 2011, 12:38:41 PM

I used to worry about the likes of Saha, Boa Morte, Malbranque, Bullard etc leaving.

We have only gone on to bigger and better things though so these days I'm not so scared.

So true, hit the nail on the head!