watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Remember...

Started by finnster01, February 05, 2011, 02:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

I am just waiting for the muppet called Sanchez to pop at any time reminding us all that this is his team...  :58:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Then we can remind him of kamara, EJ, Lee Cook, Hammeur Bouazza and how thankful we are joey barton scored a penalty to get him sacked

cebu

Quote from: os5889 on February 05, 2011, 03:01:28 PM
Then we can remind him of kamara, EJ, Lee Cook, Hammeur Bouazza and how thankful we are joey barton scored a penalty to get him sacked

Who would have thought we would thank Barton?

os5889

Quote from: cebu on February 05, 2011, 03:14:13 PM

He also scored the 3rd in the 3-1 defeat at CC to Man City to seal Colemans fate, strange fact I always enjoy recalling

McBridefan1

Quote from: finnster01 on February 05, 2011, 02:56:48 PM
I am just waiting for the muppet called Sanchez to pop at any time reminding us all that this is his team...  :58:

We are looking exactly like a Sanchez team at the moment... :tom:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: finnster01 on February 05, 2011, 02:56:48 PM

Please let me know so I can unleash the hate :014: :014: :014:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on February 05, 2011, 03:16:01 PM

He also scored the 3rd in the 3-1 defeat at CC to Man City to seal Colemans fate, strange fact I always enjoy recalling
Why would you rejoice in the sacking of Coleman? He was a great player for us so deserves some respect. That aside i thought he got harshly treated, had to sell Saha etc, and despite that still has our second highest finish. Did Woy beat the Filth? Cookie will always be a legend to me, and i will defend him against all knockers.If you thought getting our second highest finish despite selling our best players is crap, then fair shout, but dont forget what he done on the pitch for us. And before you ask, no i wouldn't take him back.

goffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2011, 11:35:07 PM

Why would you rejoice in the sacking of Coleman? He was a great player for us so deserves some respect. That aside i thought he got harshly treated, had to sell Saha etc, and despite that still has our second highest finish. Did Woy beat the Filth? Cookie will always be a legend to me, and i will defend him against all knockers.If you thought getting our second highest finish despite selling our best players is crap, then fair shout, but dont forget what he done on the pitch for us. And before you ask, no i wouldn't take him back.

nothing wrong with respect for him.  agree totally.  at the same time, feel we have a good manager and agree with not taking him back.

Admin

Could be wrong but I'm sure the 3rd was scored by Vassell and Barton got the opener. Actually, I think I'm right because Zolz was at fault missing the challenge allowing Vassell to run half the pitch to score. Once that went in I was off!!