watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Remark for the Mods

Started by sipwell, February 06, 2011, 09:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

It seems to me that your laundry detergent is faulty or you have mistakenly washed our boys together with LB's dirty red socks (why Red Socks, LB, why?). The end result is "pink". I don't mind that colour, but it is hard to say Come on you Pinks (just try it, it doesn't go as well as "Come on you Whites" and it has a strange ring to it).

In Belgium, Proctor and Gamble has a product called "Dash" (Tide elsewhere) where the pitch line is: "Washes whiter than white". I suggest you use that for the team picture in the top corner, as I take it that you have washed our boys and the end result is pink  :005: :005: :005: :005:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LBNo11

...I still have my red socks from 1970-71 season, that is the season that we were promoted from the old third division, I tried to scan them for a historical article and I think the colour 'ran' please don't tell WhiteJC, he rules FoF with a rod of iron and comes down on mistakes really harshly, it has been known through him, for Mods to disapp

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

The colour bit is one thing, but don't ever try to put it (the shirt) in the tumble drier without flipping it inside-out first.

It is like being 14 and open up your secret stash of Playboy magazine and hoping the pages are not glued together... :021:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NogoodBoyo

That reminds me of the real men over here in the US who put huge vinyl graphics on their trucks after 9/11 with the clever pun "THESE COLORS DONT RUN" under the undulating flag.
Trouble was, after a year or so of exposure to the elements the message and flags and graphics were still there, but barely discernible.  The colours had faded or washed out to near oblivion.
Nogood "never could figure that one out" Boyo

WhiteJC

ooops, not sure why the shirts turned pink, the original looked OK, still easier to change it  :013:

TheDaddy

I did notice it myself but as the misses always says to me "YOU DONE A WASH AGAIN YOU BLOODY *!"%&*? "
I decided keeping quite was the better part of valour .

If anyone does want clothes dyed , shrunk or ruined please pm me . :029:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Airfix

I thought it looked strange but I put it down to my rose-tinted spectacles....

:airfix:

Lighthouse

While I put it down to the change in reality and perception caused by a shift in the time to Auntie Beth (sorry that should be relative) paradox of a shifting portal in the Solar Winds. Well guess who feels a fool now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

I know we had a lengthy discussion in another thread about how the sock fairy always steals a sock, but how about the monster that lives in the washing machine? You take out your washing and there is chunks of materials missing from one of your items. Why does he eat only one item for starters? The savagery displayed is one of pure hate on top. I wonder what a single piece of clothing does to initiate that reaction? Is it body odor, skid marks, Made in China labels or something else? I know it isn't the washing machine as it seems to be a universal problem.  :58: 
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Honestly? I thought it was a breast cancer awareness thing and that I'd just missed the message to put it in context.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel