more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele light injury

Started by sipwell, February 09, 2011, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

YOU BROKE OUR PLAYER.

The national manager has said that Dembele won't be playing for Belgium this evening as he has already played with painkillers during the weekend and the manager wants him to recover first.

Goes to show that we need a lot of attacking players, since a slightly injured player had to start on Saturday
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

BalDrick

Good on the Belgian manager for not playing him then. Assume it's only a friendly, bet he wouldn't have been so good about it had it been a qualifier.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Lighthouse

Poor lad still recovering from the night YOU hurt our player in another pointless game. Why do we have these games? I mean International not just friendly games. We must have moved on from my Country is better than yours at Football. Still move on, don't mind me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NorthernWhite

I think he would have taken the pain killers during half time on Saturday. I watched him hobble from one side of the pitch to the other whilst leaning on one of the physios for help.

To be honest, I thought he was going to be out for quite some time at half time so was very surprised to see him back on the pitch for the 2nd half.

sipwell

According to the national manager, he is only at 80 or 90 per cent of his full capacity, so he is working with the excellent physio of the Belgian national squad to recover

@ Balldrick: we have rather a lot of talented players on his position (attacker behind a target man). His replacement is rumoured to be in touch with Citeh.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ScalleysDad

The bench looked like a game of musical chairs did'nt it. Dembele came back out virtually last and EG looked odds on to come on. He was doing the windmill thing with his arms and we thought that was that. Prior to the Pants substitution both EG and Kakuta looked ready and in our little section we thought Dembele, to protect him for later, and Duff off although at the time Clint was'nt having the best of times. Kakuta got covered up again but EG still looked likely and made it to the end seat. Then out of the blue Salcido emerged from the back and stood on the touchline. Threw all our predictions out proving once again we know nuffink !

I'm suspect EG was not the happiest man on the park come the end. Unless he only gets paid for stepping over the line I suggest a substitution that falls into the tincy bit silly category.