https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa Jokanovic

Started by Jack78, October 13, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

Woolly Mammoth

Yes that's where I must have read it, the Daily Express, thank you, let's hope Slavisa decides to sign a new contract.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bassey the warrior

If that's the real reason then surely it's a good excuse? I. E. That he doesn't want to distract from the need to get points. He can negotiate when we've got a few wins in the bag.

toshes mate

Always the professional, Slavisa Jokanovic shows, as he has shown throughout his time at FFC, a focus which enriches the environment in which he is working.  If it is at all infectious then it will hopefully spread to those who need a good dose of it.  He practices what he preaches and if his hard work, his hard lines of decision making, and his intent on getting players to improve themselves only has an effect on fifty percent of his charge then once change for the better comes it will be truly significant change.  Only then will he prepare himself to engage in the semantics of what he is worth and where he will be next year. 

hovewhite

Think it's good for the club that he doesn't sign also and shows respect by slav.

RaySmith

He seemed to be waiting to see how we got on with him as manager, and all the new players.

Bassey the warrior

One thing I would say is, that by not signing a new contract he makes all the easier to fire him, as the compensation would be low. So he really needs those wins soon if he wants to stay in a job. I believe in you Slavisa.

hovewhite

ex-Pat

He has absolutely nothing to negotiate as things stand right now, he's value is going down every single game, we all know he needs results the next few games, otherwise he will be on he's bike,,End Of... 

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ex-Pat on October 18, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
He has absolutely nothing to negotiate as things stand right now, he's value is going down every single game, we all know he needs results the next few games, otherwise he will be on he's bike,,End Of... 

Sort your spelling, then try again.

ex-Pat

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 18, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

you're confused mate.

kiwian

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ex-Pat on October 18, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 18, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

you're confused mate.

"He's value" should be his value. "He's bike" should be his bike.

Don't feel bad, I know it's not easy if English isn't your first language. I hope that my lesson will serve you well in the future. Cheers.

I Ronic

There's a fair amount of poor spelling and grammar on this forum. Which, while not correct. Is all part of the social media world we live in.
Glad to see your still keeping some of the older traditions alive though. Namely, patronisation.

Statto

Quote from: I Ronic on October 19, 2018, 08:19:43 AM
There's a fair amount of poor spelling and grammar on this forum. Which, while not correct. Is all part of the social media world we live in.a
Glad to see your still keeping some of the older traditions alive though. Namely, patronisation.

0001.jpeg

terryr

What your problem?
Your being to picky with you're analysis..
Its the reason are team is so nervous cause there sick of picky Parker's like you

MJG

Quote from: I Ronic on October 19, 2018, 08:19:43 AM
There's a fair amount of poor spelling and grammar on this forum. Which, while not correct. Is all part of the social media world we live in.a
I use my fone a lot and find it autocorrecting all the time so wired words get posted.
Just the views of a long term fan