Main Menu

Slav in Khan Out

Started by Tempest, November 07, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 08, 2018, 06:38:31 PM
Quote from: Milo on November 08, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
If Slav goes, will Mitro?

One of our only shining lights so far this season?
I would think that Sess and Cairney would also leave
This would probably have a knock on effect throughout the club. Currently youngsters feel they have a chance under Slavisa.
But who cares let's get rid of the best and take in some in old has been last chance saloon merry go round manager just to please these 'immediate success or out' @£#&£#@

Rubbish. All are contracted to Fulham, not Jokanovic.

Immediate success or relegation is what you should've put. Because that's where we are going.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on November 08, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

This would probably have a knock on effect throughout the club. Currently youngsters feel they have a chance under Slavisa.
But who cares let's get rid of the best and take in some in old has been last chance saloon merry go round manager just to please these 'immediate success or out' @£#&£#@

Rubbish. All are contracted to Fulham, not Jokanovic.

Immediate success or relegation is what you should've put. Because that's where we are going.
And contracts mean they will stay put?
Yeah sure!
I didn't put immediate success or relegation because I happen to believe that we will survive.
To be honest, I wouldn't lose my mind or support for this club if we were to be relegated! Been there many times!
I think theprem has become a monster financially and covered in razor wire to keep out the 'smaller' club!
If we build slow and go down, but DONT panic...
We should be able to come back stronger.
I don't think we will go down, as long as we hold our nerve, but supporters getting on the teams, individual players and or managers back does fa to help! IMO

alfie

These players are under contract and will only go if the club wants them to go, of course they could do a Martin and go on strike.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't