Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 27, 2020, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

Quote from: Deeping_white on September 20, 2020, 08:15:55 PM
Quote from: absenteeism on September 20, 2020, 08:09:33 PM
Sounds like the panic button has well and truly been hit

Sounds like you're chucking a wobbly because you don't know anything about him and putting random peoples tweets in this transfer rumour thread like it means something

Good answer

WestSussexWhite

We will still sign Kongolo too, it's pretty much done, but there's no rush to complete it as he won't be available to play until atleast sheff United due to his injury

absenteeism

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 20, 2020, 08:54:17 PM
We will still sign Kongolo too, it's pretty much done, but there's no rush to complete it as he won't be available to play until atleast sheff United due to his injury
I hope not

AnOldBrownie

How do you know this for sure?

absenteeism

Marlon's average but he was not as relevant as Acerbi or Demiral in Sassuolo's back.

Honestly he might struggle in PL. A lot.

FFC1987

Quote from: absenteeism on September 20, 2020, 08:59:25 PM
I hope not

Why?

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 20, 2020, 09:00:02 PM

I know someone at the club, as long as no issues with his medical, he will sign, it's unlikely to be announced until closer to the end of the window, as medical will take place then as should be back in full training

absenteeism

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 20, 2020, 09:06:49 PM

I know someone at the club, as long as no issues with his medical, he will sign, it's unlikely to be announced until closer to the end of the window, as medical will take place then as should be back in full training
anyone decent signing?

Mince n Tatties

Scott McKenna gone to Forest from Aberdeen by look of it around 3 mill.Thought we might have taken a gamble for the lad 6ft 4ins and superb in the air.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: absenteeism on September 20, 2020, 09:07:52 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 20, 2020, 09:06:49 PM

anyone decent signing?

I wish I knew, My contact at the club isn't really involved in the transfers, but just heard about Kongolo

Deeping_white

Quote from: absenteeism on September 20, 2020, 08:30:28 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 20, 2020, 08:15:55 PM
Quote from: absenteeism on September 20, 2020, 08:09:33 PM
Sounds like the panic button has well and truly been hit

Sounds like you're chucking a wobbly because you don't know anything about him and putting random peoples tweets in this transfer rumour thread like it means something
no wobbly here, just know what to expect from Tone

You probably complain about all signings from foreign leagues, in fact you complain about Kongolo too so god knows what actually makes you happy. Still waiting for the Arter deal like you claimed, or was that total tosh because Forest want him

Hoppus

Sonke Gorgos (Twitter).
« .@kicker reporting in its Monday edition that Fulham remain keen on Leipzig attacker Ademola Lookman but are only willing to offer a loan deal. #ffc»

AnOldBrownie

So Florentino wasn't in the Champions League qualifying team, nor was he on Benfica's squad for their first league game.  Not even on the bench.

Unless he's hurt I take that to mean the player is moving to a new squad.  Would be a nice signing to sit behind Zambo and Tom Cairney.

Hope they weren't just driving up his market value by entertaining him to Fulham.

fulhamben

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 20, 2020, 09:50:46 PM
So Florentino wasn't in the Champions League qualifying team, nor was he on Benfica's squad for their first league game.  Not even on the bench.

Unless he's hurt I take that to mean the player is moving to a new squad.  Would be a nice signing to sit behind Zambo and Tom Cairney.

Hope they weren't just driving up his market value by entertaining him to Fulham.

you forgetting lemina already? if lemina starts in the cup and doesnt have a suicidal momenrt like he has in the last two games, then i can see him starting vs villa
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

AnOldBrownie

Babel a sub for Galatasaray...still.

LOL...he subs in at the 72nd minute...two minutes later he's assisted for Galatasaray's second goal with a little run on flick.

Old...but still good.  :012:

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: fulhamben on September 20, 2020, 09:54:31 PM

you forgetting lemina already? if lemina starts in the cup and doesnt have a suicidal momenrt like he has in the last two games, then i can see him starting vs villa

He's not a CDM.  He's a box.    Luis is a dedicated CDM, like we use Reed.  I never thought Lemina would come in and play in front of our back line.  I wouldn't want Zambo doing it either, even though he can.

colinwhite

fulhamben

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 20, 2020, 10:00:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 20, 2020, 09:54:31 PM

He's not a CDM.  He's a box.    Luis is a dedicated CDM, like we use Reed.  I never thought Lemina would come in and play in front of our back line.  I wouldn't want Zambo doing it either, even though he can.
well hes played cdm for us on both occassions, and even transfermarket who same rate on here as gospel  have him down as a cdm
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

Quote from: Hoppus on September 20, 2020, 09:47:56 PM
Sonke Gorgos (Twitter).
« .@kicker reporting in its Monday edition that Fulham remain keen on Leipzig attacker Ademola Lookman but are only willing to offer a loan deal. #ffc»

Seems wise to not pay up front for a player that has hardly played the last couple of seasons.