watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-0 Spurs - 16 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Triple substitution but no Traore, interesting.

LittleErn

Robinson has been immense. He'll need that warm bath!

Twig

SerbianLad

Castagne and Lukic have ran their socks off. Deserved break for them.

bill taylors apprentice

What a player that Robinson is.......

btffc

Quote from: St Eve on March 16, 2024, 07:09:49 PMRobinson has been fantastic

MOTM by a mile for me even with Muniz scoring 2. He has been ridiculous.

LittleErn

I suppose the substitutions reflect how much effort we have put in, but we should still be looking to go forward. We tend to panic under pressure at the end of games.

Nittany_Joe

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on March 16, 2024, 07:11:25 PMWhat a player that Robinson is.......

They call him Jedi Robinson for a reason. He seems to never get tired. I am surprised none of the bigger clubs have tried to snatch him so far. Better for Fulham.

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

I've been watching this on Sky... this performance has been unbelievable really. Robinson has especially been out of this world. Muniz will get MOTM but AR for me has been outrageous.

btffc

Raul too slow for this game.

LittleErn

Quote from: LittleErn on March 16, 2024, 07:13:44 PMI suppose the substitutions reflect how much effort we have put in, but we should still be looking to go forward. We tend to panic under pressure at the end of games.
Well, I do.

Eton White

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on March 16, 2024, 07:13:59 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on March 16, 2024, 07:11:25 PMWhat a player that Robinson is.......

They call him Jedi Robinson for a reason. He seems to never get tired. I am surprised none of the bigger clubs have tried to snatch him so far. Better for Fulham.

That's not the reason they call him Jedi - he's a big Star Wars fan.

He is a terrific athlete though. He could run all day long!

LittleErn

Steeeeeeeeeed

Eton White

Great pass and good effort by Wilson.

Nittany_Joe

Hotspur have been off all day.

Maybe Fulham WILL get the clean sheet after all.

btffc

I know we are up 3-0 but we have given up way too many chances at the end of the game which really seems to be a common theme for us. We just don't know how to kill a game.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Twig

Quote from: btffc on March 16, 2024, 07:21:19 PMI know we are up 3-0 but we have given up way too many chances at the end of the game which really seems to be a common theme for us. We just don't know how to kill a game.

I think we're seeing it out very well. We are still looking very dangerous going forward and Spuds' chances haven't been clear cut. Could still go to 4-0.

LittleErn

Quote from: btffc on March 16, 2024, 07:21:19 PMI know we are up 3-0 but we have given up way too many chances at the end of the game which really seems to be a common theme for us. We just don't know how to kill a game.
Some people are never satisfied! 😇