more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boa Morte to leave Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 18, 2024, 07:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

BOA MORTE TO LEAVE FULHAM

The Club can confirm that Luis Boa Morte will leave Fulham at the end of the season to take up a position as Head Coach of Guinea-Bissau.

Boa Morte – who already held legend status at Craven Cottage after scoring 54 times in 250 appearances during his playing days – returned to the Club as First Team Coach following the appointment of Marco Silva in the summer of 2021.

An integral part of the backroom staff that saw us win the Championship in that first season, Boa Morte was then part of the team that helped re-establish Fulham as a top flight outfit as we finished 10th in the Premier League.

Everyone at Fulham would like to thank Boa for his efforts since his return to the Club, and wishes him the best of luck in this next chapter when he departs following our season finale away to Luton Town.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2024/march/18/boa-morte-to-leave-fulham/

The Cravenette

Really disappointed as loving having him at the club but very good luck to him.

Hatch007

Eton White

Sad news. It's been great having him at the club again and he's been doing a fantastic job with Marco.

I'm sure this is a really positive move for his career though, so thank you for everything Boa and all the very best for the future. You're a Fulham legend!  ::scarf::

PS: I've just looked this up as I'd never heard of Guinea-Bissau. It's a country in West Africa and they speak Portuguese, so makes sense.

SerbianLad

Sad to see him leave, but happy for him to get that chance and all the best to him. It will be interesting to see who replaces him.

btffc

Need someone to recreate his corner flag dance after a goal as tribute before the season ends

Very happy for him that he gets a chance to be a head coach. Think he has earned it and maybe we will see him in charge of Fulham in the future.

H4usuallysitting

What's the betting we see him back at Fulham in the (hopefully) not to distant future.... good luck Boa

Lighthouse

A great disappointment but as one would expect from a legend he has given the club plenty of warning and will remain forever a part of our history and success. Now comes the speculation of who if anybody will move up or be Brought in.

For now though thanks for all you have done for the club over the years.

Does this mean Silva could be on his way to Saudi? Oh the worry.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Dodgin

southwest6

Legend. Thank you for everything Boa!!!  ::scarf::

Dr Know

Legend ? All that spitting at opponents and diving doesn't make him a so called legend , cheerio !

SP

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 18, 2024, 07:19:20 PMSad to see him leave, but happy for him to get that chance amd all the best to him. It will be interesting to see who replaces him.

Wouldn't surprise me if Marco appoints one of the many experts from FoF!

alfie

Quote from: Eton White on March 18, 2024, 07:19:17 PMSad news. It's been great having him at the club again and he's been doing a fantastic job with Marco.

I'm sure this is a really positive move for his career though, so thank you for everything Boa and all the very best for the future. You're a Fulham legend!  ::scarf::

PS: I've just looked this up as I'd never heard of Guinea-Bissau. It's a country in West Africa and they speak Portuguese, so makes sense.
Apparently it is also quite dangerous there.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fulham Tup North

::scarf:: Good Luck Boa... well deserved  ::wine::
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

FishaPrice

I think we will miss him. I have the sense that he has been instrumental in improving some of the individuals in the squad. Good luck Boa!

SP

Linking up with former FFC squad member Marcelo Djaló.

Southcoastffc

Good luck Boa. You've been wonderful, as a player and more recently as a coach. We'll miss you.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

elgreenio

great for him and hope he does well. Very sad news otherwise for us.
touch my camera through the fence

hovewhite

A Permant fixture as I think he will be back.good luck Boa.

keithh

I think he'll be back one day; interesting who'll fill his place (backroom or player).