News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 1-1 Man Utd 20/09

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

 



Craven Cottage
Saturday 19th 15:00
Sunday 20th 16:30

WhiteJC


WhiteJC



FFC In Oz

United are very gettable today.  They're under just as much pressure as us, if not more.

We've got to try and isolate their full backs, particularly Dalot

Steeeeeeeeeed

A Fulham win today and we go into 14th.

A Fulham win by 2 goals or more and we go 13th, just above United

Huge game, and I think we will win.

SimonDaviesEnjoyer



MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

First State

Come on, let's play a solid 90 minutes today.

Steeeeeeeeeed

No Sesko for United at all, not on the bench, that's good news.



Steeeeeeeeeed

Garcia should have done a lot better there , nice quick pass from Robinson.

St Eve


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


SimonDaviesEnjoyer


Steeeeeeeeeed


Steeeeeeeeeed

Castagne is having a mare so far, twice giving it away very poorly.. looking like the weakest link so far.


AnOldBrownie

Castagne has given the ball away twice in the first 15 minutes.

Karlos


Twig



SimonDaviesEnjoyer

GG gets into good areas doesn't he?

Steeeeeeeeeed

Great play from Shea Charles,nice pass from Iwobi, Garcia fluffs it again.