watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread - Fulham v. West Ham

Started by Riverside, January 30, 2013, 06:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Bottom 3 will go down. I think Reading will survive. They have more fight than the other 3.
Where there's a will there's a wife

God The Mechanic

At 75/80 mins the game had the look of Everton at home from this or last season.  Fortunately it was last season.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: The Moose on January 30, 2013, 09:59:28 PM
Not at the races today.

Thought he was one of the better players in the first half hour or so when the team absolutely dominated, but when that faded he got steadily worse and at the start of the second half he was a bit of a hindrance.

Enter the Frei

really happy with that performance, showed a lot of fight and the players looked really up for it. Fantastic performance from Hugo, class from Berbs and despite a couple of dodgy moments better from Senderos.

All in all a pleasing performance and I'd like to see the same line up on Saturday.

Also one more bonus, AVB just said in his interview that Huddlestone has been given to permission to speak to Fulham.

Ordar

I thought that Senderos did pretty well actually. Him and Hangeland coped with the hoofs up to Chamakh, Cole and Carroll well.

Rodellega MOM for me. Thought he was fantastic

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Ordar on January 30, 2013, 10:20:41 PM
I thought that Senderos did pretty well actually.

Yea he wasen't that bad I just don't trust him and feel a little scared everytime he have to do someting. But hopefull he will start to preform continually and gain the trust again. That would be nice.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Bassey the warrior

Senderos needs to get a bit stronger though, he looks stronger than he is. For me we need a new centre back, Senderos, Hangeland and Hughes have all lacked consistency.

Humbled

3 goals from a combined 3 yards which i absolutely love... only downside was Ruiz, i thought he was really poor and needs far to long on tha ball. really hope he improves asap cos he seems a really nice bloke

IranianCottager

Great win for Fulham, too bad I missed the match, I was in school. How did Dejagah look when he came on? Iran has a game in a week, hopefully he is in good form.

Also, it seems like Ruiz played on the right, Duff on the left, and Rodallega behind Berba in the attack, correct?

HatterDon

Quote from: IranianCottager on January 31, 2013, 02:16:39 AM
Great win for Fulham, too bad I missed the match, I was in school. How did Dejagah look when he came on? Iran has a game in a week, hopefully he is in good form.

Also, it seems like Ruiz played on the right, Duff on the left, and Rodallega behind Berba in the attack, correct?

Yes, you are correct. Dejagah was excellent in his stint. He looked very sharp. Have a look at my View From South Texas. It'll answer a lot of your questions.

Good luck in the international, but Ashkan needs to come back 100% healthy
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

IranianCottager

Quote from: HatterDon on January 31, 2013, 03:12:41 AM
Quote from: IranianCottager on January 31, 2013, 02:16:39 AM

Yes, you are correct. Dejagah was excellent in his stint. He looked very sharp. Have a look at my View From South Texas. It'll answer a lot of your questions.

Good luck in the international, but Ashkan needs to come back 100% healthy
Oh, ok. Great, thanks for the feed back.

Thank you, it is an Asian Cup Qualifier against Lebanon, and although Dejagah is in the list of invitees for Iran, I don't know if he will play or not depending on how seriously Queiroz (Iran's coach) takes the match.

btings

As HatterDon said, Dejagah looked very good.  The third goal was set up by his play - he ended up with the ball far up the wing with no support, so he took it to the corner, held off a couple West Ham players, somehow got free and worked the ball back inside.  A moment later he received another pass in the box and centered it to Rodallega (I think? My memory is going already), whose blocked shot was then squeezed in by Petric (off a defender, scored as an OG).

The only problem was that he fell down a couple times.  I think the grass was slick for some reason (IIRC Sidwell lost his footing at one point, too.)

I like him.  He's always had a lot of technique, but he's adapted his game a bit too.  Dives into fewer tackles, and seems a little stronger physically in possession.

hongkongfulham

personally think dejagah will be a big player for us next season, once he gets consistent he is a real threat and full of running.