News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

how do we feel about malky macay

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SG

Quote from: MJG on November 26, 2015, 02:50:05 PM
But at least Grant is now officially Caretaker Head Coach...that's a positive move at least



or not?
Laughable isn't it the extent they will go to justify their new structure.
I only hope that the wait is worth it when the new person is appointed. Trouble is I have little faith in the management of our club making the type of appointment that will blow our minds.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: alexmur on November 26, 2015, 05:01:19 PM
how do we feel about malky macay

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

i would stop supporting fulham if he became manager. racist!


Ordar

It's it's not Rowett I really have no idea who it will be. The media have totally stopped caring and aren't reporting anything


Oakeshott

"The media have totally stopped caring and aren't reporting anything"

Maybe that it because there is nothing to report. Hopefully the Club is going about its business quietly, as has been the tendancy in recent years.


BigbadBillyMcKinley

I'd have him. Decent and young.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Lighthouse

Well if it is true and we have taken until now to do it. Then we clearly are in deep trouble. I mentioned a lack of imagination by the club before. Well we seem to wait until other people have made him favourite before making an approach. If it is true and the approach fails. Then no doubt we will then go for a third choice. But I am hoping all this is made up nonesense.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulham traveller



One Martin Thomas

What's he gonna do if and when we go up !!??  With Curbs sitting there in the background, this sort of appointment would be daft.

Lambert and Pearson's stock are to me higher than that of Curbs...this guy is not there yet and it is a massive risk.

100% with Mr Lighthouse !!!!!!!!!

One Martin Thomas

...... this is trying to be too clever for the sake of it.  Mistake.

Please if appointed prove me wrong.

BestOfBrede

Stop with all this nonsense - I told you all ages ago it should be and will be the one and only Super Jean Tigana!

The only candidate that knows the club and plays the type of Football this club demands!


tommy

He was one of my favourite players and I think he's been very unlucky as a manager. He's done the best anyone could have possibly done with the jobs he was given.

H4usuallysitting

I really really hope I'm wrong, but this appears to be a very unimaginative move by the club.....truely hope I'm wrong

BestOfBrede

I love Lee Clark but as manager I'm not sure.
I think if we were to take further risks I'd rather John Collins than Lee.


hovewhite

Its a minefield to come in and promise anything,let alone our club,as fans we want progress.
Under kit he made progress just not enough!

Dr Know

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 26, 2015, 09:14:42 PM
I love Lee Clark but as manager I'm not sure.
I think if we were to take further risks I'd rather John Collins than Lee.
I would rather joan collins than lee clarke as manager

Steven Ageroad

So you posters who don't want Rowett, who do you want that could be available? Please, please give sensible reply's, not Tigana, Lee or Wharburton.


@jolslover

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 26, 2015, 10:30:50 PM
So you posters who don't want Rowett, who do you want that could be available? Please, please give sensible reply's, not Tigana, Lee or Wharburton.

I would love Rowett, Dont know why anyone wouldnt, But would also love Garcia and Jokanovic. Would even take Rosler at this point
STH H3

fulham traveller