watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Boring

Started by Peabody, February 17, 2011, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Watching the Liverpool game and have to say that compared to our games last season, this game is very boring.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

That was a real chore...

NogoodBoyo

My cousin's hubby told me that the Arsenal v Barcelona game was one of the best he's seen in years.  True?
Nogood "doubting my cousin's hubby, isit" Boyo

sipwell

I heard the same too, Boyo. A couple of friends told on Facebook that the game (without mentioning the teams) was outstanding. I made it clear that Fulham doesn't play till weekend :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Your cousin hubby is not far off, but not sure if I would use that kind of superlatives to be honest.

Speaking of which, what actually is your favorite (Non-Fulham) match you have watched (on telly/computer/braille etc) in recent years (lets call it the last 5 years for argument's sake)?

I actually have to give that a big fink...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NogoodBoyo

Blimey, Fin - that's far too hard a question for me at this time of night.  I still have some work to do.  But, I'd suggest you stick it up in lights on its own thread.  It's more likely to get some traction rather than being sprayed by the title of this one.
Nogood "not boring at all really, isit like" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Peabody was obviously struggling for inspiration after his fine dribble and own goal in the standing up or sitting down thread.
Nogood "losing it, eh" Boyo

JBH

ARSENAL v BARCALONA = TOTAL FOOTBALL

SPARTA v LIVERPOOL = TOTAL BOLLOX