News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Heres a funny video-an EJ goal selection!

Started by zzamora, March 27, 2011, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldCoastWhite

There are some very nice finishes in there - but had to hit the mute button as I can't stand listening to that trailer trash Eminem's rantings...

finnster01

That video reminded me of watching Walt Disney's Fantasia after smoking a large amount of Moroccan Black.

I am surprised that video isn't part of a museum somewhere because the footage must be dated B.C. and when Hadrians Wall still was a bit of a bar steward to climb.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

A sad reflection of MLS, or his form went down the khazi when he came across the Atlantic?

Discuss...

AmericanJames

Quote from: Burt on March 27, 2011, 06:25:05 PM
A sad reflection of MLS, or his form went down the khazi when he came across the Atlantic?

Discuss...

MLS at the time was not as strong as it is now, but I think the problem with him was combination of lack of opportunity mixed with a lack of confidence coupled in with not being able to adapt to the english game.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

YankeeJim

We should look at this lad. He seems a lot better then the Eddie Johnson we had. Maybe we mixed the two up. That one sure didn't look like the one we had.  :001:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

AmericanJames

Quote from: YankeeJim on March 27, 2011, 08:06:33 PM
We should look at this lad. He seems a lot better then the Eddie Johnson we had. Maybe we mixed the two up. That one sure didn't look like the one we had.  :001:

He always was a streaky player and he just never caught his streak here
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

nevzter

He gave his all and I can't fault the man for that...Finnster is a funny *&#^$^$*(!!!   :wine:
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

McBridefan1

Let's be fair... the song was the best part of that video.

FC Silver Fox

This guy looks very good.  We ought to sign him.  :doh:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.