watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SSN: Hughes Quits Fulham

Started by Logicalman, June 02, 2011, 05:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Just been broadcast here in the US, dunno how delayed this is from the UK though .

He claims this is a personal decision, he has not been approached by any other club or has plans to move to another club at present.

uh-huh!!!

Willard

Just on SKy Sports News that Mark Hughes has quit FFC.

zzamora

099.gif

1) Martin Jol

2) Martin O'Neill

zzamora

can you smell something?

LIKE BULL

manxman

if it was going to happen, im glad it happened now. i know its a month away from europe, but id rather get a new manager in asap for pre season. why would he want to leave? 8th position, and europe?! deluded man
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

MJG

Always a short stop for him, turned us down first time last year and then we went back.
I'll not cry about him leaving never wanted him in the first place.

ImperialWhite

Pah! Didn't like him anyway...

Mark Hughes: "I hope the supporters will understand that as a young, ambitious manager I wish to move on to further my experiences."

The 'Ancelotti for Fulham' campaign starts here.

MJG

Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 02, 2011, 05:50:04 PM
Shold have sacked him on boxing day
I still don't know how he survived that defeat.

Lighthouse

He was building something really special at Fulham, I just don't understand this. His backroom staff will all move on I guess. Well right now all the hope I had of having the best Fulham side has gone out the door, Loved the style of play and everything. Feel really gutted and let down. Roy was a shock and you just kenw he would fail. Hughes makes even less sense to me.

For the first time I really couldn't care less who comes in. Bring in Curbishley for all I care. No point in building at Fulham, players and managers just go even when we are surrounded in success. Sod it. Something at Fulham just died. It is called hope.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

MJG

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 02, 2011, 05:57:46 PM
He was building something really special at Fulham, I just don't understand this. His backroom staff will all move on I guess. Well right now all the hope I had of having the best Fulham side has gone out the door, Loved the style of play and everything. Feel really gutted and let down. Roy was a shock and you just kenw he would fail. Hughes makes even less sense to me.

For the first time I really couldn't care less who comes in. Bring in Curbishley for all I care. No point in building at Fulham, players and managers just go even when we are surrounded in success. Sod it. Something at Fulham just died. It is called hope.
We move on and forget about him, players and managers come and go, he's just one of a long list.

Yarden

He can burn in hell for all i care. Personal reasons, just two weeks ago he said he loved it here and would be here next season. He will take the Villa job for sure. Hope he fails bad. Get in Martin Jol!

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

BalDrick

Quote from: ImperialWhite on June 02, 2011, 05:55:29 PM
Pah! Didn't like him anyway...

Mark Hughes: "I hope the supporters will understand that as a young, ambitious manager I wish to move on to further my experiences."

The 'Ancelotti for Fulham' campaign starts here.

He must be deluded - did play for United I suppose, they all think the world revolves around them. Don't care where he goes but here's hoping he has time to watch us in Europe. What a scumbag, really.

Incidentally, not Ancelotti for me. Not O'Neill either really. Don't really know who though.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Yarden

you really need to make a new thread when there is two already?

ImperialWhite

This is less bad than losing Roy, I think. We've got much, much more time to find a replacement and for the replacement to do what he wants with the squad and buy new players.

(yes, we've got the Europa, but the early rounds will be pre-season friendly standard just further away).

Probably more realistic than Ancelotti:

Sven for Fulham!

TheInsider

Ok go straight for Martin O'Neill IMO as I think he's better and he will suit us.

Admin

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 02, 2011, 05:57:46 PM

Feel the same lighthouse, I really do.. Whats the point any more!! As you just said, something at Fulham has just died and I couldn't give a toss if they went and appointed Sanchez all over again. I'm stepping back from this club for a while and will try to enjoy the rest of my summer, or whats left of it. Gutted!!

Bilet

Give us Ancelotti. He wants to stay in England.

sod* you Hughes. Hope you fail big time.