News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some really good prospects and players being let go...

Started by Tktd, June 16, 2011, 12:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Johan Elmander?!...Benjani, Seb Larsson, James McFadden, Kevin Phillips, Gera, Pantsil, Kamara, Gudjohnsen, Viera, Pires

Do you think Fulham could get Hargreaves up and running properly again!?

Zenden, Upson, Meite, Koumas...

If ever there was a year where the 3 promted teams could really bolster their squad with good experience than this years the year - I know a lot may seem to be past it, but due to being a Fulham fan and seeing many careers reignited, I still see the potential that they had and assume it's still in them somewhere... a good preseason or the likes of Viera and you could be laughing... Elmander is a suprise too.

AlFayedsChequebook

Elmander is so overated - he scored a few early on in the season but tailed off badly. He is looking for a big payday, I hope we steer clear!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on June 16, 2011, 12:59:43 PM
Elmander is so overated - he scored a few early on in the season but tailed off badly. He is looking for a big payday, I hope we steer clear!

He's signed for Galatasaray AGES ago.

MJG

let's just get it over with once and for all and sign Koumas even if its just for a month.

Mr Fulham

I always thought James McFadden was a decent player. On a free and low wages, he could be worth a punt.

MJG

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 16, 2011, 01:07:05 PM
I always thought James McFadden was a decent player. On a free and low wages, he could be worth a punt.
Not a bad shout and at 28 brings the squad average age down as well.

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

jarv

McFadden. I watched him play for Everton a few years ago. He was the best player on the pitch on the night. I guess consistency is his problem. I would say worth a shot. Seems like quite a good lad too, when he got married he asked guests not to buy presents and had a charity donation instead.

elgreenio

not interested in any of them, apart from the long shot of bringing Eidur back. Remember both his kids are at Barca's academy and hopefully they'd like to follow in daddies footsteps
touch my camera through the fence