watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You Have Been Warned

Started by HatterDon, June 21, 2011, 04:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Well, we've gotten passports renewed and tickets purchased. Your very humble South Texan and his Memsahib will return to Old Blighty for the first time since January 1993 in time for the September 17 [or 18 or 19] home match v. Man City.  094.gif

We will be camping in the wilds of an exotic tourist mecca called "Dorking"   :58: and will be taking the jungle rail into London [most likely on a daily basis] to try and find those 15 or 20 things in The City that weren't bulldozed for the Melinneum Celebrations.  :007:

I hope to meet many of you  :beer: -- especially those who don't want to punch me in the nose  093.gif -- while we're there, and I'm looking forward to my first match at the Cottage since some time in the early 1970s.   092.gif We are already getting excited. It's going to be like going to a family reunion where I know almost everyone, but have no idea what any of them look like.  082.gif

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

Great news!

The American Fulham Sage returns

sipwell

That is great news! I am sure that the FoF members will give you a spectacular time over there.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Wooo Hoooooo!!! I'll bring my banjo and fiddle down to The Bricklayers and we can have a proper old barn dance!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

GoldCoastWhite

Rightio - locking in the Man Citeh game and will work the rest of my itinerary around that one. Very much looking forward to you and your good lady HD. COYW !!!

The Equalizer

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 21, 2011, 04:22:07 PM
Rightio - locking in the Man Citeh game and will work the rest of my itinerary around that one. Very much looking forward to you and your good lady HD. COYW !!!

Oh. And then the good news turned sour...  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

TheDaddy

All being well and good would gladly buy you a pint and half for you and your good lady. 076.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 21, 2011, 04:23:36 PM
Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 21, 2011, 04:22:07 PM

Oh. And then the good news turned sour...  :dft012:
Charmed I'm sure - you cheeky git ! (I do know what you look like sonny ! )  :59:

Jimpav

Great to hear it HD. I'll join the queue to buy you a  :beer: and look forward to hearing an authentic view from South Texas the Hammy End.

Lighthouse

When do the auditions start? Or is this just part of your European tour?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Good on you Mr Hatter  :clap_hands: Wish I can join you but it is too complicated work wise as it is too close the World Police & Fire Men games which I have volunteered for and the 10 years anniversary of September 11. I will be an official for that which means I will be behind on real work so it does not seem logically possible from my end.

But I hope you and Mrs Hatter have a wonderful time and if I didn't have a lodger in my flat by the river I would have gladly handed it to you for your stay.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

It feels like a FOF beerfest should be arranged at one of the boozers before the Citeh match.

And after, if necessary.

CorkCity

I will have to wait untill Sky reveal the real fixtures, but hopefully the game will be on the Saturday, would be great to meet up with you for a couple of pints.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

HatterDon

thanks, gents [and to your ladies as well]. I don't know how many pints I can get down me and still see, but meeting you and talking Fulham before a match sounds like heaven to this old geezer.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel