NFR - Riots in North London

Started by Lighthouse, August 07, 2011, 02:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

Quote from: finnster01 on August 11, 2011, 04:52:20 PM
Quote from: Blingo on August 11, 2011, 04:40:31 PM
Why dont you all move over here? ...It's quite nice when the sun is out ;p

Mr Blingo,
You have a different set of thugs that probably prevent mass migration ...  :005:

Not prevent Finny, but CONTROL the problem lol.

LBNo11

Quote from: KCat on August 11, 2011, 09:53:12 PM

H. L. Mencken said :
"No one in this world, so far as I know, has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."

Have we just been watched ''the plain'' people ....................................???????????????
Haven't there always been and won't there always be, ........'plain people'  

...KCat, in Mencken's time education wasn't quite so readily available from the state, basic education today is free to the masses. Today, sadly the old adage is true,  you can lead a horse to water - but you can't make it drink. The available font of knowledge is treated with disdain by those who don't want to be baptised with education...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Me-ate-Live, innit??

LB .............perhaps the ones that cannot be led to water are todays  ...plain people

ImperialWhite

Before the thread is locked - BBC2, 10.35pm, Question Time riot special. Should be good*.

*make me want to put my fist through the TV whenever the Tory speaks.

SP3

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 11, 2011, 10:29:21 PM

At least it's not Michael Bloody Gove. :035:

zzamora

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 11, 2011, 10:29:21 PM
Before the thread is locked - BBC2, 10.35pm, Question Time riot special. Should be good*.

got a crap panel imho

ron

Personally, I don't watch "Wind-up Hour" any more. I have my blood pressure to consider.

Jimpav

In light of the above remarks it's worth noting that some of the people charged include a graduate, a trainee dental assistant, an Olympic ambassador and a teaching assistant. It is becoming more and more apparent that greed knows no limits with regards to education or socio economic background.

ImperialWhite

That's it.  Head explosion time.  085.gif

LBNo11

Quote from: Jimpav on August 11, 2011, 10:48:53 PM
In light of the above remarks it's worth noting that some of the people charged include a graduate, a trainee dental assistant, an Olympic ambassador and a teaching assistant. It is becoming more and more apparent that greed knows no limits with regards to education or socio economic background.

...some, no doubt; some people are well educated but do not have morals, (many politicians have also fallen into this category no matter their political hue), but the majority of the rioters are the product of the "jog on generation" and their own legacy will be an intelligence vacuum, and they will pass this on to their children, and unless we can break the cycle these begetters will create more of the misbegotten...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC