watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

PS Have you noticed Bobby's goal celebration?

The King

Quote from: zzamora on September 30, 2011, 08:29:27 PM
Its a quality game, no doubt.

Fulham is disappointing for me-Zamora may have finally got his 80 rating, but Baird (71) Briggs (61) Sidwell (75) and Sa (72) are all too low for me, considering Arshavin is rated 84.

Hughes at 76 is also too low.
We're still a 4.5 star team though. Sidwell's fine, Briggs is disappointing but he has potential in the game, agree with Baird. Sá's okay too IMO, he came on a free transfer from Porto, not wanted by them. He isn't Emile Heskey.

We're still lacking a proper right back in the game, unless you put Hughes there but then the central defence is a bit weaker with Senderos.

zzamora

Quote from: The King on September 30, 2011, 09:03:04 PM
Quote from: zzamora on September 30, 2011, 08:29:27 PM
Its a quality game, no doubt.

Fulham is disappointing for me-Zamora may have finally got his 80 rating, but Baird (71) Briggs (61) Sidwell (75) and Sa (72) are all too low for me, considering Arshavin is rated 84.

Hughes at 76 is also too low.
We're still a 4.5 star team though. Sidwell's fine, Briggs is disappointing but he has potential in the game, agree with Baird. Sá's okay too IMO, he came on a free transfer from Porto, not wanted by them. He isn't Emile Heskey.

We're still lacking a proper right back in the game, unless you put Hughes there but then the central defence is a bit weaker with Senderos.

Thats why my first buy was the realistic transfer of Gregory Van der Wiel for 12 mil!

LRCN

bit more on baird, hes a 74 at right back, same in central defence and midfield i think, same with hughes, 77. and up briggs to 70. that's all tho.

and guys be ruthless, mitch worked with EA on fulham i think  086.gif

mind i havent played it yet. props on the zamora celebration though

FatFreddysCat

I had a great battle tryingto open the box to get the disc out, but setting up the game was a battle to far for me.

Mitch

Quote from: Lork on September 30, 2011, 09:14:49 PM
bit more on baird, hes a 74 at right back, same in central defence and midfield i think, same with hughes, 77. and up briggs to 70. that's all tho.

and guys be ruthless, mitch worked with EA on fulham i think  086.gif

mind i havent played it yet. props on the zamora celebration though

Yeah I did. I've asked for Briggs to upgraded. Those who play career mode - Kasami's potential is brilliant!

Tomo

Fulham are good on Fifa 12, I'm not happy with commentators talking about the michael jackson 'shrine' at craven cottage.. Now its out of hand.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

bmasar

Quote from: Mitch on September 30, 2011, 08:40:41 PM
PS Have you noticed Bobby's goal celebration?

How do you do the Bobby Z celebration? I'm on xbox.

Mitch

He does it himself, just run off to the corner.

bmasar

Anyone know if there are alternate or additional kits available/unlockable? When you play at least 38 games per season, it's nice to switch your look up a little bit. I don't understand why they haven't had a kit customizer.

Steve_orino

I'm jonesing for the game...probably be xmas before I get it.

Can't wait to start a Career Mode with Fulham...take Europe by storm!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tomo on September 30, 2011, 11:20:24 PM
Fulham are good on Fifa 12, I'm not happy with commentators talking about the michael jackson 'shrine' at craven cottage.. Now its out of hand.

Tomo:
When you say "good" does it mean if a good player like my son plays manure or scum or other top four glory hunters - you know who I speak of - do we have a fair chance to win?
If not he will break the television and the controller etc...
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

AmericanJames

Quote from: The King on September 30, 2011, 09:03:04 PM
Sá's okay too IMO, he came on a free transfer from Porto, not wanted by them. He isn't Emile Heskey.

Thank God , I don't exactly want the next heskey sitting on the bench
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

michaelread

im stoked with fulham. I play a 3 - 4 - 1 - 2

-----------------------schwarz----------------------------
hughes---------------hangers-----------------------senderos/etuhu (depending on who im playing)
Duff-------murph---------------dembele------------Riise
-------------------------Ruiz--------------------------------
-----------Dempsey---------------Zamora---------------

works quite well for me, if im playing a team with slow wingers, i swap riise and duff so i can bring riise in on his left foot (his right is rubbish)

Ruiz is phenomenal on the ball, and if you're competent with the skill stick, dempsey is amazing with the chop move (Can also do with a fake shot)

really happy, been smashing all my mates who play as united/barcelona etc. its perfect.

I hope Briggs and Frei get updated in the next update though.

The King

Is that with three CBs? Maybe we should get Jol to try that formation.

Mitch

Quote from: michaelread on October 01, 2011, 07:32:26 AM
im stoked with fulham. I play a 3 - 4 - 1 - 2

-----------------------schwarz----------------------------
hughes---------------hangers-----------------------senderos/etuhu (depending on who im playing)
Duff-------murph---------------dembele------------Riise
-------------------------Ruiz--------------------------------
-----------Dempsey---------------Zamora---------------

works quite well for me, if im playing a team with slow wingers, i swap riise and duff so i can bring riise in on his left foot (his right is rubbish)

Ruiz is phenomenal on the ball, and if you're competent with the skill stick, dempsey is amazing with the chop move (Can also do with a fake shot)

really happy, been smashing all my mates who play as united/barcelona etc. its perfect.

I hope Briggs and Frei get updated in the next update though.
Did I play you yesterday on xbox live? Fulham vs Fulham?
Someone was amazing at the chop, but I did win 2-0 ;)

Mitch

Quote from: bmasar on October 01, 2011, 12:19:58 AM
Anyone know if there are alternate or additional kits available/unlockable? When you play at least 38 games per season, it's nice to switch your look up a little bit. I don't understand why they haven't had a kit customizer.
There's our home and away kit? You can create kits online in the Creation Centre and then download them into your teams.

Mitch

Quote from: Jimbobob on October 01, 2011, 04:08:09 AM
Quote from: Tomo on September 30, 2011, 11:20:24 PM

Tomo:
When you say "good" does it mean if a good player like my son plays manure or scum or other top four glory hunters - you know who I speak of - do we have a fair chance to win?
If not he will break the television and the controller etc...
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is the best part of the new game. When you play xbox live/ps3 network the game matches you up by skill level, but also by the star rating of your club, so you avoid the idiots who can only play as Barca etc. Fulham are good enough if you are to beat Man Utd etc anyway!

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I haven't played with Fulham yet and I haven't read the replies to this post. What I did notice though is that we are the 7th best team in the league. 4 and a half stars with Liverpool (obviously they have better players) and Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd and Spurs all have 5 star teams.

The King

Aren't Liverpool a 5 star team and aren't Everton also a 4.5 star team? That'd make us 8th. Still pretty good though.

And remember to choose Fulham in the support your club thingy, we're only 9th in the Championship at the moment.