watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Papiss Cisse update

Started by NorthernWhite, August 29, 2011, 04:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

According to German media, us and PSG have offered between 10-12 million Euro's for Papiss Cisse and Rubin Kazan have offered 15 million. Cisse has ruled out moving to Rubin Kazan.

I would love this to come off, he'll be a hit in the Premier League I'm sure.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fussballtransfers.com%2Fbundesliga%2Ftransfermarkt%2Fherzschlagfinale-bei-cisse-bayern-winkt-ab-russen-bieten-15-millionen_22548

ElissonSnygg

Wow, great news! Let's hope for Premier League  :HD:
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

zzamora

The King

Cisse and Elia? How bloody awesome would that be. Then again, we don't have that money so we'll get Jerome.

LukeJennings

Quote from: The King on August 29, 2011, 05:35:55 PM
Cisse and Elia? How bloody awesome would that be. Then again, we don't have that money so we'll get Jerome.

I could see us getting these two and it would be amazing, but loose the likes of baird -.- who is essential for europa
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

HatterDon

I'd love us to get that Cisse guy. FFC will be the happiest he's been since he put Charlie Adam on his fantasy squad last season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LukeJennings

Sunderland are making a club-record £14m bid for Freiburg striker Papiss Demba Cisse

Uh-oh.
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

TonyGilroy

The great thing about this stage of the transfer window is that clubs have a stark choice. Pay what it costs to get option 1 or go lower down the list to get the player you can afford.

If we want Cisse we'll have to pay the price - we can't afford to end up with no one.

FulhamMic

Quote from: LukeJennings on August 30, 2011, 08:41:18 AM
Sunderland are making a club-record £14m bid for Freiburg striker Papiss Demba Cisse

Uh-oh.

I reckon this is just paper talk. Ellis Short has publicly demanded results from Quinn and Bruce after the investment he's put in this summer and last, and they've already spent 8mil (rising to 12mil) on a striker, Connor Wickham, this window.

I believe Bruce would have to sell before any more are bought, and there's no rumours about any of Sunderland's players leaving.

LukeJennings

Quote from: FulhamMic on August 30, 2011, 08:49:12 AM
Quote from: LukeJennings on August 30, 2011, 08:41:18 AM

Uh-oh.

I reckon this is just paper talk. Ellis Short has publicly demanded results from Quinn and Bruce after the investment he's put in over this summer and last, and they've already spent 8mil (rising to 12mil) on Connor Wickham in this window.

Hm yeah you could have a point there, we really need a signing like this!
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

AlFayedsChequebook

According to sources on Twitter, Papiss is in England today having talks with Fulham and Stoke.

The veracity if the source is called into doubt when it then goes on to say that Stoke are favourites.

FulhamMic

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 30, 2011, 09:04:04 AM
According to sources on Twitter, Papiss is in England today having talks with Fulham and Stoke.

The veracity if the source is called into doubt when it then goes on to say that Stoke are favourites.

I'd say if it's down to a two horse race between us and Stoke then it's the respective managers that are going to make or break the deal.

Stoke have already called time on two deals (Cole and someone else whose name eludes me) because whilst Pulis has stated the money is there for transfers they are unwilling to break their wage structure and give in to players demands (sound familiar?).

Therefore the clubs are very similar (except for style of football), similar ground size, similar wage structure, both in the Europa League groups stage. Unless Cisse does some serious homework on both clubs then it really could come down to who impresses him the most, Jol or Pulis.

TonyGilroy

Where to live? London or Stoke?

Tough one.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: FulhamMic on August 30, 2011, 09:15:37 AM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 30, 2011, 09:04:04 AM

I'd say if it's down to a two horse race between us and Stoke then it's the respective managers that are going to make or break the deal.

Stoke have already called time on two deals (Cole and someone else whose name eludes me) because whilst Pulis has stated the money is there for transfers they are unwilling to break their wage structure and give in to players demands (sound familiar?).

Therefore the clubs are very similar (except for style of football), similar ground size, similar wage structure, both in the Europa League groups stage. Unless Cisse does some serious homework on both clubs then it really could come down to who impresses him the most, Jol or Pulis.

You would hope that a man who has managed HSV, Ajax and Spurs would impress Cisse more than a man who has managed Gillingham.

Time for Mo to pull out all the stops and give Cisse a tour of London via Helicopter

BalDrick

'If we want Cisse we'll have to pay the price - we can't afford to end up with no one.'

So true.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

FulhamMic

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 30, 2011, 09:22:11 AM
You would hope that a man who has managed HSV, Ajax and Spurs would impress Cisse more than a man who has managed Gillingham.

Time for Mo to pull out all the stops and give Cisse a tour of London via Helicopter

Indeed! That's why, if this rumour is to be believed, my money is on Jol every time.

AlFayedsChequebook

I don't think I could describe the devastation that I would feel if Stoke pipped us to Cisse.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH

FulhamMic

Sky Sports sources understand Stoke City are in talks with Chelsea over a potential loan move for Romelu Lukaku.

Perhaps there isn't much substance to their link with Cisse?

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: FulhamMic on August 30, 2011, 09:53:36 AM
Sky Sports sources understand Stoke City are in talks with Chelsea over a potential loan move for Romelu Lukaku.

Or maybe they have been priced out the market by Cisse?

LukeJennings

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 30, 2011, 09:56:05 AM
Quote from: FulhamMic on August 30, 2011, 09:53:36 AM

Or maybe they have been priced out the market by Cisse?

We should go for Cisse, But bloody hell that would be a good loan move for stoke!
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!