watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gignac as well?!

Started by FFC4Life, August 30, 2011, 11:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

updating rumours, apparently he is STAYING in london after arriving by eurostar.

The Equalizer

Quote from: zzamora on August 31, 2011, 11:01:08 AM
updating rumours, apparently he is STAYING in london after arriving by eurostar.

Ooh! I'd rather like this one to happen, even though I know absolutely nothing about the guy!  :clap_hands:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ClarksOriginal

tomEurosport Tom Adams

La Provence says Andre-Pierre Gignac is now in England talking to a mystery club. Fulham, Blackburn and Everton all linked.

Apparently been spotted at - wait for it.........

MOTSPUR PARK
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

TonyGilroy

Whoever he is and whatever he does he's exactly what we need.

Hazey

What sort of striker is he?  Biog hold up BZ type guy?  Torres stylin?  I am hoping he is atleast a treu strikler and not a winger/striker/midfielder....
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Hazey on August 31, 2011, 11:07:21 AM
What sort of striker is he?  Biog hold up BZ type guy?  Torres stylin?  I am hoping he is atleast a treu strikler and not a winger/striker/midfielder....

He's a mix between BZ & Fernando, basically, hes strong and quick very good feet and strong shot
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

SSN saying fee agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlFayedsChequebook

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 31, 2011, 11:13:27 AM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 11:12:24 AM

For Gignac?
Ruiz-sorry,went a bit mental there,getting a bit jumpy :doh: :doh:

ClarksOriginal

Bloody hel
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 11:15:47 AM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 31, 2011, 11:13:27 AM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 31, 2011, 11:12:24 AM

For Gignac?
Ruiz-sorry,went a bit mental there,getting a bit jumpy :doh: :doh:

Bloody hell man you nearly made me have a heart attack
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Andy_M

Gignac is meant to be a loan deal as he's not happy at OM, although his wages are a reported £60,000 per week and i guess OM would want those covered in full having paid £16 mil for him last summer.

Have also read that he had a groin injury last season and put on some weight and didn't make the effort to loose the weight hence has probably fallen out of favour at OM.....
@got_maile

Banjax

Apparently he can score goals even when he's ill - according to this video on Utube http://youtu.be/h43FHpnb-0k

ImperialWhite

Don't bother listening to Anigo - Gignac is Anigo's signing and there is tension between Anigo and Didier Deschamps (manager). If they want him gone, Anigo probably wouldn't be able to stop them.

Its also political- Gignac (Sporting Director) was brought in by Anigo and not Deschamps.Its a pissing contest.

But even Anigo couldn't justify not getting rid of Gignac if that was really possible.Such a drain on resources

Gignac's house was broken into last year-some believe that is a sign OM wants to sell a player...(conspiracy theory)

ImperialWhite

Gignac would be good for us - he's a proper centre forward. Big and strong, but technical too.

AlFayedsChequebook

If we get Ruiz and Gignac, I will wet my pants

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 31, 2011, 11:27:46 AM
If we get Ruiz and Gignac, I will wet my pants

I'm trying to hold it in at the moment.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ImperialWhite

Have heard that Blackburn and Everton and are also in for him. Everton would seem like a more logical destination, I suppose.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 31, 2011, 11:32:55 AM
Have heard that Blackburn and Everton and are also in for him. Everton would seem like a more logical destination, I suppose.

They would be, but do they not have even more financial restrictions than us?

ClarksOriginal

Would you rather be stuck out on the Mersey or in the capital city? I know its bias but I know where i'd rather be...
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I'm born and bred in the North West,and if I was a young rich football and I had a striaght choice of a post industrial waste land and London,I know which I would pick 064.gif 064.gif