Main Menu

Gignac as well?!

Started by FFC4Life, August 30, 2011, 11:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Would be crazy, but who knows!

Brede Butter Pudding

WTF?

I'm just going to wait until 5pm tomorrow, then everything will be clearer! But WTF!

DUKE

098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :wine: :wine: :wine:
Its looking gooooooooood people!!!!!

CravenCottager

I will believe it when I see it. Very exciting if this happens, but more likely very disappointing when it doesn't.
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

Tktd

If we get the majority of the players we've been linked with today I'd be over the moon - Ruiz, Gignac, Grygera, Boateng, El Hamdaoui? - gets the mouth watering, no?

although no high hopes - moreso when tottenham have had a reported interest in the guy.

ImperialWhite

That would be ace!

However: you'd have thought that a) it would seem like a step down to him and b) OM are competing on several fronts, why are they getting rid of players?

Then again, I'd heard St-Etienne were also after him on loan and we're probably a step up from them.

Jack Fulham

Mr Fulham

I want Dempsey to stay, I couldn't care less about the rest now tbh. 094.gif

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 31, 2011, 12:23:32 AM

2nd'd.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Reindeer

Ah well, let's see what tomorrow will bring.  Hopefully they will all come off and we can get a good going again against Blackburn.

ImperialWhite

I have heard about it. OM would probably prefer a permanent deal or loan deal w/condition to buy if plays X number of games
Sarah
@OffsideSarah NYC
News and Updates on Ligue 1, Olympique de Marseille (OM) and Les Bleus!

If we spent £10million on Ruiz I doubt we'll spend another €16–18 million on Gignac...

DevonFFC

Not so much todo with any particular signings as such but OM are struggling to hold onto players as many fear for own safety after city is being pleagued by crime, It was in the times.

NorthernWhite

None of the French press are carrying this story apart from one quoting the Mail so I'm not sure of the validity of this one.

Could be excellent if true as he was a real rising star a couple of years ago but has slipped a little.

I'd have thought he French press might have known more on this.

Not long now!

Burt

Wow...land this one and it would be a real coup.

A loan deal would be more feasible.

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 31, 2011, 12:23:32 AM
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

ImperialWhite

Quote from: ollienixs on August 31, 2011, 05:36:28 AM
Not so much todo with any particular signings as such but OM are struggling to hold onto players as many fear for own safety after city is being pleagued by crime, It was in the times.

Gignac's house was burgled last year, apparently.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 31, 2011, 09:05:34 AM

Yes it was, Marseille players, as Ollie pointed out, are the target of gangs down in the South of France who targeted their houses when they were playing away 3-4 years ago. Now it has got to the point where whole families are in and they are threatened at knife/gun point.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

zzamora

Meh, dont rate him.  :046:

Why not get bendtner?! On the cheapo!  :048:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on August 31, 2011, 09:19:52 AM
Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 31, 2011, 09:05:34 AM

Yes it was, Marseille players, as Ollie pointed out, are the target of gangs down in the South of France who targeted their houses when they were playing away 3-4 years ago. Now it has got to the point where whole families are in and they are threatened at knife/gun point.

What a sad state of affairs. Come to England Gignac!