A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer deadline day

Started by aFFCn_Fan, August 31, 2011, 11:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How bothered are you by the deadline day?

I have more than four live Internet tabs open all day
38 (65.5%)
Check FOF sporadically for transfer news
20 (34.5%)
Couldn't care less...we just need our first win COYW
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 45

aFFCn_Fan

Somehow I always get suckered into the deadline day hype.
"Chesterfield player spotted filling his car with petrol for a big journey....wooo he must be going to sign at White Hart lane."
"My mate works at Madrid airport and he's just spotted Ronaldo's private jet on the departures board, bound for Norwich@
It's sad I know, but how many others get addicted to this whole fiasco
@hincharoo

The Equalizer

I like following it when I've got little to do at work. My four open tabs are Yahoo, FoF, Facebook and BBC transfer page.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

zzamora

Lack of reporter at fulham is a strange decision by sky.

TWFL

Quote from: zzamora on August 31, 2011, 12:01:21 PM

Yes, you'd have thought that the possibility of Ruiz, Grygera, Gignac and Boateng would have been enough to mean they should have a reporter there.

MJG

really, based on how many last day big deals we do, would you send a tv van there.

finnster01

Firm believer in the "my mate David evidently spotted Craig Bellamy getting out of a taxi at Motspur Park with a golf club in his hand" at this time of the year
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ClarksOriginal

We are too 'little' for them and we aren't controversial enough. Unlike Spuds, Arse and Wet Spam.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Burt

My vote was periodic check of FOF.

I do have the occasional gander at SSN.

The beeb seem to be a bit slower on the uptake.

mrska

NFR..  Scott Parker to Spurs.. Deal Done..  ha ha poor old West Ham

Anton Ferdinand  Sunderland to QPha ha ha

Joe Cole [Liverpool - Lille] Loan

Ulises Davila [Chelsea - Vitesse Arnhem] Loan

David Davis [Wolves - Inverness Caledonian Thistle] Loan

Jack Dearman [unattached - Birmingham City]

Ryan Lowe [Bury - Sheffield Wednesday] Undisclosed

Ryan McGivern [Manchester City - Bristol City] Loan

Scott Parker [West Ham - Tottenham] Undisclosed

Emile Sinclair [Macclesfield - Peterborough] Undisclosed

Burt

Craig Bellamy now linked to Stoke.

Luke

I usually check, SS, BBC and here for the latest updates. I find that if I check here I can usually find the sources that Sky or BBC use.
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

sipwell

Allan Hutton to Fulham?

"Sportmail's Laura Williamson reports: 'Am told Fulham have agreed a deal with Tottenham for Alan Hutton. No word on figures yet but understand it's a permanent move. Certainly makes a lot of sense – the west London club need a right-back as Chris Baird has fallen out of favour under Martin Jol.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2031840/Transfer-deadline-day-live.html#ixzz1WcIkoPuL
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: sipwell on August 31, 2011, 03:27:17 PM
Allan Hutton to Fulham?

"Sportmail's Laura Williamson reports: 'Am told Fulham have agreed a deal with Tottenham for Alan Hutton. No word on figures yet but understand it's a permanent move. Certainly makes a lot of sense – the west London club need a right-back as Chris Baird has fallen out of favour under Martin Jol.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2031840/Transfer-deadline-day-live.html#ixzz1WcIkoPuL

What has happened to Grgyna (the 31 y/o from Juve)? We need strikers. At this rate we'll have team of RBs
@hincharoo

os5889

@DiegoForlan7
Diego Forlan Now official: I have signed for Inter de Milano !!!

Burt

Villa on the verge of signing Enda Stevens.

WHO?

HatterDon

Quote from: Burt on August 31, 2011, 04:13:01 PM

WHO?

Didn't she used to have a glass of brown ale with Ena Sharples in the snug of the Rovers Return?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

4:11  Breaking News: Arsenal have confirmed a deal has been agreed with Werder Bremen to sign Per Mertesacker. More to follow on www.skysports.com

Burt

4:14  Interesting bets coming in for Villarreal striker Guiseppe Rossi, who has moved to 4/5 favourite from 7/2 to join Tottenham.

Burt

4:12  Done Deal: Inter Milan have confirmed they have completed the signing of Diego Forlan from Atletico Madrid on a two-year contract.

Burt

Quote from: HatterDon on August 31, 2011, 04:14:58 PM
Quote from: Burt on August 31, 2011, 04:13:01 PM

WHO?

Didn't she used to have a glass of brown ale with Ena Sharples in the snug of the Rovers Return?

You got the Rovers bit right Mr HD sir... I believe he is Shamrock Rovers rather than Rovers Return though  :dft011: